Masha - Home Activities #23

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Masha already teasing and Timur , as with his daily routine , drinking alcohol since the time he arrived .. it all depends if Masha takes the couch to sleep like with H&A or all 3 at Masha’s bed later .. and as we know, at Masha’s bed everything can happen 😂🤣

If Masha ever leaves they'll have to have the Hazmat Team come and remove the bed.  The mattress must be quite stained and smelly by now.  :biggrin:

police mask GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Very interesting. 

Have to give RLC credit for the higher than usual volume of surprises ... guests, visitors, etc., etc.   Still not convinced that, for example, Holly and her girlfriend under the covers last night is as hot as all the orgies in the Russian days I keep hearing about ... but hey, it's a start.

Did anyone catch how much luggage and shit did they bring?  Is this like Hanna and Aaron ... a cat sitting assignment on the way back to the Fatherland?

Agree with you @ddhm I think Masha's chances with these two are very low.  Her opportunity to seduce a B5 couple was Aaron and Hanna.  Although, Masha seemed disinterested in those two it seems.  Sorry my memory is not good here but has Tereza been with a girl on cam before?

Should be fun to watch.  Any side bets on what bed T&T get?

From replay, they brought only a small amount of luggage, only enough for a few days.  And there is still their stuff in B-5.   Perhaps this is yet another cat-sitting visit by RLC participants.. 

Hope that good friend @rado07( unofficial Masha’s thread moderator 😉 ) is doing fine , he is the one who provides all the essential info and he is definitely missed from the chats .. 

Apart  from that , T&T took the couch which makes it ,as mentioned at that time , strange that H&A had the bed while in Rome . We saw a new guy ( can’t remember seeing him again , I believe he was Russian ) earlier in the evening , Masha as a master in such situations and incredibly experienced , found the way AGAIN to bring her guests on her bed 😂😆

I don’t personally think that anything will happen , this has to do with Timur being completely apathetic towards Masha , I think it is one of the very few times that I see Masha turned down by a guy , it can happen of course but Timur is not interested at all and seems that he respects the relationship with Tereza as a couple . He likes Masha as a friend and talks but that’s it . 

Tereza is fascinated by Masha , I think that she’s far away from all the things that Masha has done and I don’t think she has participated in anything more and she had only normal couple things or maybe some super soft cuddling playing nights with a girl and nothing more .

As a conclusion , this is a couple that it’s not suggested for sex games , it is a great visit and good friendship relationship , especially Masha and breaking a bit her monotony routine and she ( Masha ) loves it having them in the apartment and that’s the most important …

…BUT…

It is Masha  we are taking about here and whenever people are at Masha’s bed , well , expect the unexpected .. if I see this , I would personally have seen all 😂🤣😇🤣 ( at Masha’s 😆

T&T are returning to Spain tomorrow.  They don't appear to be seeing much of Rome.  It is 1500 and they are just waking up.

This seems not to be a trip to see the sights of Rome, and not a trip to have fun with Masha in bed, so did RLC pay for this trip as  a vacation for a couple already on vacation?

34 minutes ago, moules said:

T&T are returning to Spain tomorrow.  They don't appear to be seeing much of Rome.  It is 1500 and they are just waking up.

This seems not to be a trip to see the sights of Rome, and not a trip to have fun with Masha in bed, so did RLC pay for this trip as  a vacation for a couple already on vacation?

Click bait...nothing more

• Upvote 1