Masha - Home Activities #23

Noldus

There are two things: Or Masha is trying to convert a Gay and have sex with him or the friend is not that much gay but Bis 😆

Because everything is fine but if Masha performs these miracles (we just need Masha to transform water into wine) I begin to be afraid.

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

Two days and alcohol and the gay man gets weak
Masha has achieved her goal .....::)

A “ pure / authentic gay “ can never get “ excited “ like he did at night , maybe we can start thinking that this is another RLC premiere and of course , only one person could have that on screen , where else than “ only at Masha’s “ we are maybe watching the first ever male bisexual 😁

35 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I miss her changing clothes in the bathroom.  Nice tits.

I think it has happened only once “ by accident “ 😉 and also last year when she was sleeping in the LR at nights everyone was hoping for the voyeur’s moment .. let’s hope we get the opportunity somehow in the future 😎

She has one of the most perfect sets of tits I've seen. And I am glad that I have. But one wants to see more of them.

The first time she was there, she got up off the toilet in the darkness, and perhaps didn't realize how much you could see with the night vision, so there was a couple glances of her lower lips.

Otherwise there were a lot of nipple peeks from Cam 1 when she was sitting there.  She also slept topless once, but only a very quick glance when she went to sleep. She stayed covered through the night. Also, one of the first nights, she seemed very itchy in her panties...

I'm confused.  Masha and her guest go into the bedroom bathroom at 20:56, and come out at 21:17, some 21 minutes later. Why would two people spend so much time in a small uncomfortable space? Masha grabbed something from the hallway and the guy grabbed the chair cushion prior to entering. A chair cushion? 

The guy has two white patches on his ass cheeks. In the forum it has been mentioned he is gay. Huh.  

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I'm confused.  Masha and her guest go into the bedroom bathroom at 20:56, and come out at 21:17, some 21 minutes later. Why would two people spend so much time in a small uncomfortable space? Masha grabbed something from the hallway and the guy grabbed the chair cushion prior to entering. A chair cushion? 

The guy has two white patches on his ass cheeks. In the forum it has been mentioned he is gay. Huh.  

The white patches must be a skin disease that I think in English is called vitiligo .. about the toilet thing , it’s known that this private room hides a lot of substances .. if Masha wanted to have sex , she would do on her bed without hiding .. what they did then it is unknown , I go with the possibility that they just had some drug use . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Astaldo said:

She has one of the most perfect sets of tits I've seen. And I am glad that I have. But one wants to see more of them.

The first time she was there, she got up off the toilet in the darkness, and perhaps didn't realize how much you could see with the night vision, so there was a couple glances of her lower lips.

Otherwise there were a lot of nipple peeks from Cam 1 when she was sitting there.  She also slept topless once, but only a very quick glance when she went to sleep. She stayed covered through the night. Also, one of the first nights, she seemed very itchy in her panties...

Very well observed and mentioned , excellent details and you are right 😇