Masha - Home Activities #23

Noldus

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The white patches must be a skin disease that I think in English is called vitiligo .. about the toilet thing , it’s known that this private room hides a lot of substances .. if Masha wanted to have sex , she would do on her bed without hiding .. what they did then it is unknown , I go with the possibility that they just had some drug use . 

MJ coming out of hibernation.  :biggrin:

Masha and her boyfriend from Berlin are going to the museum this afternoon.
she said he was very interested in art.
So yesterday you bought a combination ticket for two museums. yesterday they visited the first museum
He was a figure skater in his youth, he did a pirouette in the kitchen yesterday and Masha was impressed ⛸️ ::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this whole time I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a visit from Eva.

Piper , Eva and Dina seem to be the last true long time remaining friends of Masha after the destruction and collapse of Nelly’s / Masha’s friendship . 

A possible visit from Eva even for  4-5 days to a week of holidays in Rome , could really show to some new RLC subscribers what characteristics use to have the Russian RLC tenants and in my humble opinion , even just a simple friendly visit without anything more happening , could easily skyrocket RLC subscriptions even for a month . 

The absolute definition of an amazing RLC participant mirrors to Eva and I totally agree with your post . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this whole time I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a visit from Eva.

I hope that too
The last thing I heard was that Eva was doing an internship with a psychologist at the end of her studies; by the way, she was looking for 3 participants for this internship, at the end it will be evaluated and then Eva is a new psychologist in Moscow (March / April 2022)
when it's finished, maybe a trip to italy will come ... but there will be covid ... there are political problems with russia .... the prospects are rather bad 🤔

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Piper , Eva and Dina seem to be the last true long time remaining friends of Masha after the destruction and collapse of Nelly’s / Masha’s friendship . 

A possible visit from Eva even for  4-5 days to a week of holidays in Rome , could really show to some new RLC subscribers what characteristics use to have the Russian RLC tenants and in my humble opinion , even just a simple friendly visit without anything more happening , could easily skyrocket RLC subscriptions even for a month . 

The absolute definition of an amazing RLC participant mirrors to Eva and I totally agree with your post . 

If what rado says come to fruition, then it would highly unlikely that Eva would engage in any sex whatsoever on cams again. But I agree that it would still be great just to see her again if even for a little while. 

17 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I hope that too
The last thing I heard was that Eva was doing an internship with a psychologist at the end of her studies; by the way, she was looking for 3 participants for this internship, at the end it will be evaluated and then Eva is a new psychologist in Moscow (March / April 2022)
when it's finished, maybe a trip to italy will come ... but there will be covid ... there are political problems with russia .... the prospects are rather bad 🤔

Thank you as always for the info. I still remember your words from the last time I asked about her. I know chances are really low but Eva was so great I will always hold out hope even if it a really small hope.