B4 - General Topic 2021 #108 (October)

4 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

corpslibre

Il y a 19 minutes, Rick273 a dit :   

ils sont quelque peu protégés car ils ont tous des noms de scène pour garder leur vie personnelle

ils sont quelque peu protégés car ils ont tous des noms de scène pour garder leur vie personnelle

A vos yeux parce que vous habitez loin d'elles, mais si vous habitiez la même ville ou le même village qu'une de ces filles, croyez-vous vraiment que le nom de scène préserverait son anonymat ? Ces filles ont des amies, dans leur activité actuelle et dans leur vie privée, ne serait-ce que par le fait qu'elles habitent loin depuis un moment, que pensez-vous qu'on leur demande ? Cette protection a ses limites. Les nouvelles et les potins voyagent très vite, surtout aujourd'hui. Ils en sont conscients, puisque certains reviennent, mais cela ne devrait pas être facile tous les jours.

ils ne sont pas si loin je pourrais être à la porte de plusieurs appartements en 5 heures

We agree, I myself am 2 hours by car from Barcelona, but the danger does not come from me or you, but from the people who live in their village, from their family, their friends, banker, well , we understood each other I think.

• Upvote 1

Excellent gathering in the villa , all the girls trying to create and develop relationships , winter is coming and some good friendships could be very helpful for whoever isn’t in the mood for boys or parties and so on . 

Olivia slowly rises as the girl ( like in Russia ) that everyone likes , they seem to listen to her and it is obvious that they enjoy the things she tries to organize . Her talking skills also and friendly behavior to everyone , another big asset as well .

It was / is Olivia’s evening , all girls seemed excited for their participation , the organizing of the previous days was revealed today and I can only say well done again for B1 girls taking their time to organize it and share the experience . I think they managed pretty nicely to “ marry “ a birthday themed party with the subscribers  viewership , lots of events , pleasant atmosphere , a simple entertainment  Friday evening for anyone who wanted to watch around 10 Eastern European beauties .. As for the personal preference , Radislava , Ulyana and Harley looked amazing , Radi for sure knows how to dress , Ulyana can captivate the audience with her moves and seductive stares and Harley knows how to expose her body and her assets , the high heels on her are fantastic . 

In general , a friends evening , for whoever is complaining , moaning and i don’t know what else when they don’t even know what they want to watch 😂🤣😂🤣 ( especially the non paying members ) , good friend thinga69 made the best comment some pages earlier and I can’t but I agree 🤓🤓🤓

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4