B4 - General Topic 2021 #108 (October)

38 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

timur is an idiot.all he has to do is just let things happen and he will reap the benefits of it.

He is the biggest male pussy and whipped completely by Mother Tereza who absolutely controls his world. Real Waste Cam at it's finest.

I trying to figure out why Radi turned her down.  They were in the shower and hugging and Dani said something to Radi and then they talked for a bit and then Radi shook her head and from then on Dani was trying and Radi was turning her down.  I can't imagine that it was Mila that made her say no, it's not like Mila likes her that much and Radi has to know there is not a real relationship there.  Maybe Radi said she only does it with those she has a relationship with and doesn't do one night stands.  But what ever it was she shut the night down hard, hell even Dani ended up taking blanket and pillow and going home.  But for some reason Radi was not interested which really surprised me.

4 minutes ago, quasi said:

I trying to figure out why Radi turned her down.  They were in the shower and hugging and Dani said something to Radi and then they talked for a bit and then Radi shook her head and from then on Dani was trying and Radi was turning her down.  I can't imagine that it was Mila that made her say no, it's not like Mila likes her that much and Radi has to know there is not a real relationship there.  Maybe Radi said she only does it with those she has a relationship with and doesn't do one night stands.  But what ever it was she shut the night down hard, hell even Dani ended up taking blanket and pillow and going home.  But for some reason Radi was not interested which really surprised me.

It's all a fucking joke. 🙄

• Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, ddhm a dit :

Excellent gathering in the villa , all the girls trying to create and develop relationships , winter is coming and some good friendships could be very helpful for whoever isn’t in the mood for boys or parties and so on . 

Olivia slowly rises as the girl ( like in Russia ) that everyone likes , they seem to listen to her and it is obvious that they enjoy the things she tries to organize . Her talking skills also and friendly behavior to everyone , another big asset as well .

It was / is Olivia’s evening , all girls seemed excited for their participation , the organizing of the previous days was revealed today and I can only say well done again for B1 girls taking their time to organize it and share the experience . I think they managed pretty nicely to “ marry “ a birthday themed party with the subscribers  viewership , lots of events , pleasant atmosphere , a simple entertainment  Friday evening for anyone who wanted to watch around 10 Eastern European beauties .. As for the personal preference , Radislava , Ulyana and Harley looked amazing , Radi for sure knows how to dress , Ulyana can captivate the audience with her moves and seductive stares and Harley knows how to expose her body and her assets , the high heels on her are fantastic . 

In general , a friends evening , for whoever is complaining , moaning and i don’t know what else when they don’t even know what they want to watch 😂🤣😂🤣 ( especially the non paying members ) , good friend thinga69 made the best comment some pages earlier and I can’t but I agree 🤓🤓🤓

nothing happened. 

Just now, james deen said:

one of the most uneventful boring "parties" i have ever seen and you have some people saying it was a good evening.😂

That's the Delusional Disorder ddhm for you.....he thinks that everything is always so great (he has led a very uneventful life and is probably still a virgin) on RLC.  It's funny to me because as long as I've been around this forum, he keeps trying to make everything sound so good when I know for a fact that it isn't.  I would say that one day he will wake up and smell the roses but his head is so far up RLC's ass that that is never going to happen!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, quasi said:

I have been fallowing Radi since she arrived, and I would say she holds herself to higher standards than some other girls. I think Radi turned her down because she just met Dani two days ago and does not know her well enough to have sex with her. Recently the massage guy in B2 was so sure he was going to have sex with Radi that night, but she denied him as well and likely for the same reason, she just met him. If Dani knew Radi better she probably would have known she was hitting on Radi to soon. I think if Dani had waited a few more weeks until she got to know Radi better,  there may have been a different outcome and Radi may have said yes to her. I think sex between Dani and Radi will happen we just need to be a little patient.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, james deen said:

one of the most uneventful boring "parties" i have ever seen and you have some people saying it was a good evening.😂

It's really time to stop calling these show events parties. If the girls would party there, it wouldn't be just one apartment visiting another. It would not be always only girls. This idea of always emptying one or two of the already few apartments RLC still has completely just to create the illusion of visitors in another apartment is simply stupid.

It's really time for RLC to finally get rid of all these show girls and find some girls who really live there. Girls who are willing to invite real visitors, really have fun and occasionally have actual sex in front of the camera.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It's really time to stop calling these show events parties. If the girls would party there, it wouldn't be just one apartment visiting another. It would not be always only girls. This idea of always emptying one or two of the already few apartments RLC still has completely just to create the illusion of visitors in another apartment is simply stupid.

It's really time for RLC to finally get rid of all these show girls and find some girls who really live there. Girls who are willing to invite real visitors, really have fun and occasionally have actual sex in front of the camera.

Can you just explain to me in simple words what a party is for you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1