Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

14 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

My comment to DK was a follow up to Chipper's. "It ain't pining for the fjords, it's bleeding expired." (with apologies to john Cleese) Yet he keeps on flogging the dead horse about the girls sex life. 

Someone understood my gif comment, there is hope for this world after all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chipper said:

Someone understood my gif comment, there is hope for this world after all.

I got your sick joke ,that’s why I didn’t bother anymore,

I’ll watch what ever house I want ,without being told too.

I’ll continue to watch N&K that’s my choice ,You watch what you want ✌️

10 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

My comment to DK was a follow up to Chipper's. "It ain't pining for the fjords, it's bleeding expired." (with apologies to john Cleese) Yet he keeps on flogging the dead horse about the girls sex life. 

Do I look bothered 

7 hours ago, disneykid said:

Do I look bothered 

You might be when the harassment causes them to move to an apartment without cameras, unfortunately this is the way I see it going.  I for one don’t mind a lack of sex in their apartment, I enjoy the love and affection they show each other even though sometimes they stay in their own world but always come back for a hug, a little dance, and maybe a kiss.  That’s what makes them a couple, no other label needed.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, refazer said:

What makes the charm of this apartment is that it is different from the others, it is more love than sex that is in the spotlight.

No one will believe me ,but I have to agree with you,they are  a lovely couple ,who run their life how they want too I think you understand me ,chipper just likes to have go at me,

One day they will leave the cameras behind and carry on as normal couple.,I hope not just yet!😻

good luck with move 👍

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Personne ne me croira, mais je suis d'accord avec vous, c'est un couple adorable, qui mène sa vie comme il veut aussi

Un jour, ils laisseront les caméras derrière eux et continueront comme un couple normal. J'espère que pas tout de suite ! ??

bonne chance avec mouvement 👍

I believe you. One day or another they will continue their life together off camera. I hope it will continue a little longer. It is such a pleasure to see them happier and happier together (after a little difficult at the beginning of the year)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, refazer said:

I believe you. One day or another they will continue their life together off camera. I hope it will continue a little longer. It is such a pleasure to see them happier and happier together (after a little difficult at the beginning of the year)

WHOW someone believes me ,,thank you👍I’ve always love watching the girls ,as I’ve said before I look on them

as distance daughters ( let’s hope no more upset  this Christmas) I’ve haven’t seen them so happy lately ❤️

they work together as team packing up keep it up girls👯
I hope they’ve got removal men ,some  heavy boxes there