Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

il y a 3 minutes, disneykid a dit :

Ce n'est pas à nous de savoir quel est son problème, comme je l'ai déjà dit, est-ce qu'elle va bien C'est tout ce que je veux savoir 

she still has her beautiful smile

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, rodneytrotter said:

I don't like this bit, its like a space mission when the capsule goes round the dark side of the moon and we loose radio contact! 

We who have watched the girls since the first move to VH are used to the anticipation of the cameras coming on in a new apartment.  I for one wish for an apartment not too large, not too small, not too hot, not too cold, but just right,

That DK is how you do a joke, no sexual innuendo involved.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chipper said:

We who have watched the girls since the first move to VH are used to the anticipation of the cameras coming on in a new apartment.  I for one wish for an apartment not too large, not too small, not too hot, not too cold, but just right,

I agree with you about the new apartment ,if you read my last reply you will see no  sexual remarks,you just twisted 

my words  Anyway I’m now going to take 40 winks sleep  as the saying goes (nothing sexual there)😀

With this  move I have a lot of respect  to these two girls ,they worked hard especially Kira who isn’t well ,she kept going😻

20 minutes ago, Chipper said:

Ah yes, the "Goldilocks Apartment" 😁  Well the place they are leaving started out with good intentions. The house share wasn't an altogether bad plan, just didn't work out in the end.  I suspect they got a good deal on the rental back when they moved in at the height of the pandemic....  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chipper said:

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

I agree with you about the new apartment ,if you read my last reply you will see no  sexual remarks,you just twisted 

my words  Anyway I’m now going to take 40 winks sleep  as the saying goes (nothing sexual there)😀

With this  move I have a lot of respect  to these two girls ,they worked hard especially Kira who isn’t well ,she kept going😻

Nothing about your last post, just about all of your "joke" ones.  You take everything too personal.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chipper said:

Nothing about your last post, just about all of your "joke" ones.  You take everything too personal.

I never take your comments personally,they are like water off a ducks back.

as for the jokes I won’t bother in future 

just to let you know I’ve been watching the girls from their early days on RLC so I think I know

a little of what they get up too👍

12 hours ago, disneykid said:

I never take your comments personally,they are like water off a ducks back.

as for the jokes I won’t bother in future 

just to let you know I’ve been watching the girls from their early days on RLC so I think I know

a little of what they get up too👍

• Haha 1