GIRLS ONLY

Guest Emi

She did look to be having fun.

But I'd rather use my tongue than some plastic toy.

but does your tongue vibrate?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose we could incorporate a small toy to make it vibrate.

But on the other side of the coin, is the toy warm, wet and utilizing a sucking action combined with lips? The toy is cold and impersonal.

So much for the Girls Only theme, huh?

But on the other side of the coin, is the toy warm, wet and utilizing a sucking action combined with lips? The toy is cold and impersonal.

Depends on what you call Girls Only. Stuff that girls like.  That's how I see it.  What's wrong with discussing tongue technique or vibrators (mmmmmm!). After all it's done for the girls pleasure. Did you expect only lesbian action or something.? Girls like lots of things, straight or gay or just plain kinky.

Cud do with some more contributions. I agree on that. The whole point was to get others to share, but it seems that they are choosing not to do so. I will let it run for a while and see if anything changes. If not then I will just pack up and go somewhere else. Back to CB I suppose.

btw since starting this thread I have had a mailbox full of PMs , mainly from guys asking me to contact them, I ignore most but it just shows the mentality of some people on here. I can understand why girls don't have more input into the forum.

Now what I would like to see is a nice guy (not too musclebound) masturabtng on cam. Most of the guys on CB seem to do it for other guys, but I would like to see someone doing it for girls.

:-*

Then stay away from the Tranny section. Go to males and you'll see more then 3/4 of them are into females only. But what female wants to see fat, old dudes, playing with little 3" puds. Well, unless she's a fat old girl that can't get anything else.

I troll all of the sites and forums, register for very few and look at all of it. The really scary stuff are the Trannys. Some of them are downright good at the makeup, tits and dressing. You need to be like Mick Dundee and grab a handful to be sure anymore.

Depends on what you call Girls Only. Stuff that girls like.  That's how I see it.  What's wrong with discussing tongue technique or vibrators (mmmmmm!). After all it's done for the girls pleasure. Did you expect only lesbian action or something.? Girls like lots of things, straight or gay or just plain kinky.

Cud do with some more contributions. I agree on that. The whole point was to get others to share, but it seems that they are choosing not to do so. I will let it run for a while and see if anything changes. If not then I will just pack up and go somewhere else. Back to CB I suppose.

btw since starting this thread I have had a mailbox full of PMs , mainly from guys asking me to contact them, I ignore most but it just shows the mentality of some people on here. I can understand why girls don't have more input into the forum.

Now what I would like to see is a nice guy (not too musclebound) masturabtng on cam. Most of the guys on CB seem to do it for other guys, but I would like to see someone doing it for girls.

J'ai toujours hésité à intervenir sur ce topic car je pense qu'il est avant tout réservé aux filles mais ici tu as parlé de gars se masturbant en cam et j’avoue que depuis quelques années, j'ai découvert le cam to cam avec des filles mais aussi des couples.

C'est séances sont super cordiales et excitantes. ^^

kinky is good! ;)

Then stay away from the Tranny section. Go to males and you'll see more then 3/4 of them are into females only. But what female wants to see fat, old dudes, playing with little 3" puds. Well, unless she's a fat old girl that can't get anything else.

I troll all of the sites and forums, register for very few and look at all of it. The really scary stuff are the Trannys. Some of them are downright good at the makeup, tits and dressing. You need to be like Mick Dundee and grab a handful to be sure anymore.

I was going to post "Lola" by the Kinks here, just to incur some more negative karma, but that song, although on topic, belongs in our Old Dude's Jukebox thread. So I won't.

Otherwise agreed. And avoid the post-op stuff. It's not real, and never looks good. You can't make an X from a Y no matter how good a surgeon you are. As for clothing, I prefer women without clothing, and prefer men covered by large, heavy tents (self-excepted). If God wanted men to be women, and beautiful women to be covered,  It would have designed things  differently. Just sayin'...

I was going to post "Lola" by the Kinks here, just to incur some more negative karma, but that song, although on topic, belongs in our Old Dude's Jukebox thread. So I won't.

Otherwise agreed. And avoid the post-op stuff. It's not real, and never looks good. You can't make an X from a Y no matter how good a surgeon you are. As for clothing, I prefer women without clothing, and prefer men covered by large, heavy tents (self-excepted). If God wanted men to be women, and beautiful women to be covered,  It would have designed things  differently. Just sayin'...

When God made man. She knew what she was doing.

I guess I'll post my cock, what's the worst that could happen?

It would probably be this:

Haha, you should of stayed out foamy  ;D

That's a nice motorized bicycle you have pictured in your avatar.

How fast can it go?

Can you ride it out of town before high noon?