GIRLS ONLY

Guest Emi

Hello to all the CC girls out there!  ;D

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but I thought a section where girls can post vids and pics which appeal to other girls might be a useful addition. This forum seems to be very male dominated.

If you want to contribute something please do. Pics/Vids of sexy men or women, solo or couples, or threesomes, or something a bit more kinky if you like  ;)  ;D

Apologies to the guys, but you might like to see what we really like, not just what you imagine we like 

:-*  :-*  :-*

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all the CC girls out there!  ;D

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but I thought a section where girls can post vids and pics which appeal to other girls might be a useful addition. This forum seems to be very male dominated.

If you want to contribute something please do. Pics/Vids of sexy men or women, solo or couples, or threesomes, or something a bit more kinky if you like  ;)  ;D

Apologies to the guys, but you might like to see what we really like, not just what you imagine we like 

:-*  :-*  :-*

LOL!!!  :-*

I am posting this up because it is so erotic. I know it is not voyeur but I love it anyway  :-*

https://www.firedrive.com/file/FEFEF26577118BDC

I saw Max do something like this for Lora about a year and a half ago.  That was right after she got all over his case for not wanting to fuck her.  Never saw him do it again, though.

Oh, well...she's probably all pissed off at him for getting her pregnant now that she has to spend all her time taking care of the rug rat.

LOL!!

(disclaimer:  the attitude expressed above is not necessarily indicative of the poster's actual attitude toward Lora, Max or children.)

I think this is a great idea. Part of the reason for making Kitten a mod was to try to make this a more inviting and friendly place for women. Let me know if you can think of anything else I can do to make CamCaps more inviting to women. I know some of the larger tube sites have "Female Choice" categories that have videos that are supposedly chosen by women for women ( I have my suspicions though). I'd like to have something like that here.  I'd also mention that ClubCamSystems has an all male (straight) strip club that has live cams of the stage and backroom, I am not sure if that's something you all would be interested in, but I can get you free access to that and possibly add a board for it.

Guest I Like Pussy

I like to see a beautiful cock as well. So perhaps some of you guys could post pics of yourselves? Then us girls can chat about them. :D

:-*

Is this what you are looking for?

In_Nature.jpg

I like to see a beautiful cock as well. So perhaps some of you guys could post pics of yourselves? Then us girls can chat about them. :D

:-*

Is this what you are looking for?

In_Nature.jpg

not bad. I like that it is not too wrinkled or hairy. I like my guys (and girls) to be fairly smooth or totally smooth (no prickles pur-lease!!!). Everything slips and slides better if you know what I mean  :-*