Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And then later tonight, she'll be catching phlegm in her throat again. Never learns!

And so the drama continues! Tune in tomorrow folks for the next exciting episode .

If you missed an episode, repeats are showing on Monday to Sunday same time same place.😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 11 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Mieux vaut qu’elle ne fume pas du tout.

Moi j’étais un gros fumeur de cigares la suite a sa les artères se durcir et se rétrécie puis se bouche et les conséquence 2 mini AVC un malaise cardiaque et maintenant des pontages, mais le mal est fait et oui elle doit arrêter de fumer elle est encore jeune dans la fleur de l’âge

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And so the drama continues! Tune in tomorrow folks for the next exciting episode .

If you missed an episode repeats are showing on Monday to Sunday same time same place.😉

Hey, there's more!

The sticky back sheet that covers the fence has really come loose on one window now, it's really flapping about in the breeze and she's seen it. So, a quick fix is to get a piece of gaffa tape (duct tape for you yanks), and simply tape the corner of it to the corner of the fence. Waterproof, would stick well.

But will she?.......Or will it remain loose?.....

Stay tuned!!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Still not being able to understand that she will masturbate only for the top cams ? Didn’t you see that she was waiting for Karol to finish so as all of the attention goes to her ? ( which unfortunately she didn’t succeed 100% attention because Daniela and Radi had a massage session .. ) 

Leora is obsessed as an exhibitionist , she will calculate all her moves before doing anything . Have you ever seen her for example masturbate in the morning while waking up ? ( perhaps of course it has happened a couple of times ) .. There’s no viewership at that time , all of her teasing or adult performances are developing before the climax as the day proceeds .

On one hand , I find it nice because you can say that she wants to show herself to as many as possible and this can happen only at the prime time , on the other hand , I am amazed that being also a regular at other apartments observer , you haven’t figured  this out yet . 

It has been being mentioned that you evidently possess an obsession of jealousy of that woman as an observer, and I'm certain that a majority of others would much rather observe her as an exhibitionist, than someones repetitious comments about her over and over repeatedly on a daily basis.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has been being mentioned that you evidently possess an obsession of jealousy of that woman as an observer, and I'm certain that a majority of others would much rather observe her as an exhibitionist, than someones repetitious comments about her over and over repeatedly on a daily basis.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla .. please judge other posts also that are written in daily basis here and stop being obsessed  to comment at any minor or major post that I make with your difficult to read rhetoric English . I am impressed that you see the negativity of posts only tow and you don’t judge with the same passion and determination the dozen repeated GIFs per say and whatever irrelevant posting that occurs . 

I am making one edit after the other , I am stating my posts and comments without fear , where are those to comment about observing “ the Queen “ as an exhibitionist that she is ? Where is all this Leora’s army now that she needs them to protect her from the criticism ? Or are you now in charge of this role ? 

Please , you are making it too obvious with your prejudice . 

• Confused 2

37 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

great love

Paul ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

EVA ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lb ❤️❤️❤️

The boyfriend is in Prague . Plan A in full control . The boy toy is in Russia ready to turn back to him if things don’t work out as she wishes ( the famous now Plan B ) . 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As was mentioned to me in a PM, perhaps RLC have brought in a non smoking policy inside the properties they rent

They smoke quite often in Masha’s apartment even recently .