Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Was that even a bate?😀😅😅😝🤣😂😆

Hallelujah !!! For once you have got something right !

As a bate, which I have just viewed on replay, Karol's was laughable! Which only goes to reinforce why Leora is consistently number one......Not because she is particularly wonderful and awe inspiring herself at the moment, but because the competition is so abysmal, and Leora fans ( including me ) are so gullible and fall for the same old BS time and time again, hoping for something imaginative and spontaneous which never develops. 

Your good friend and mentor the Slug was right ( now there's a rarity ) recently when he remarked it was about the dollars....He directed his remarks at the wrong person, he should have been directing them toward Leora who is now overpaid for below par performances by her own once illustrious standards .

Anything you don't understand about this post please feel free to reach out with a constructive request for clarity and I will be delighted to oblige.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times ! 

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Apparently it looks like she might get up early. She opened the curtains in the living room and has been playing around on the phone for an hour or more. 

She’s too tired 🥱 😴 the last days .. too many hours on socials , not so warm weather anymore to be out instead of indoors , I can even guess that when she’s out of the apartment and at the hours she goes ( no natural light / late afternoon )she will be making herself comfortable inside at places . 

Maybe slowly you can see why i am / have been so “ strict “ with my posts for Leora , if this is what you are expecting to see and just to wait for around midnight ( like another Cinderella 😂 ) to make a masturbation ( not anymore for her but just to justify  her salary ) , then please , the time is unlimited to tune in and have fun .. 

All I want to say is that I simply “ hate “ when a tenant isn’s respecting my subscription and considers me a fool for my monthly investment when this particular tenant lives such a luxury life as part of my financial support . Luckily I watch other apartments and till recently I was compensated much more than I was even hoped with Ulyana but ..😔😔

In any case , the obsessed hardcore fan asked for a toy because he missed watching her with it , don’t be surprised if you see it appearing tonight … it is all calculated . 

10 hours ago, Howard said:

An observation: I assume most of those buying membership to see her bate live in the U.S.  As such, one would think her bating would occur around 9-10PM (east coast time), which would also allow the Midwest and western states to tune in. As Leora is 5 hours ahead of east coast time,....does she bate most often between 2-3AM her time?

I don’t think any of us knows in which continent the most of the subscribers are based , Noldus only posts the monthly viewers and where they are coming from . Now , I can think that the first months of Leora and till Paul arrives , the masturbations were mostly in US prime times as you describe . At the moment , I think that it is a good “ marriage “ of time for Europe and the US . It isn’t a coincidence that most of the actions across the apartments is happening at the time frame of 23:00-01:00 .. 

I don’t know how the working shifts are in the US in comparison to the somehow routine central / north European system of either 07:00-15:00 , 08:00-16:00 or the most usual 09:00-17:00 .. but also in the southern countries like mine , we have the famous “ siesta “ ( it isn’t called like this here but I think you are familiar with the term ) , so , we work from 08:30-14:00 and from 17:30 -20:30 on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Fridays and 08:30 -14:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays when on Saturday it is again only 08:30 to 14:30 and Sundays resting  day .. with all these details , I simply want to show you that the time she chooses , for the US is around 18:30-19:00 Eastern time if I am correct , it can be that people are back from work and they will tune in or also out of work and not occupying themselves with their basic activity . Don’t forget that there’s the replay function nowadays when on the early days it was too difficult for many people to catch up especially with the apartment being in Russia.

My conclusion is that after so many years , Leora knows her audience and except some occasional and out of the blue “ incidents “ , her “working hours “ are adjusted to please as much as crowd as possible ( even our good friend aussie always has the chance in Australia 😉) .. still , as a last observation , I believe that most of the posters here in this particular thread are Europeans .. 

• Haha 1