Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Never saw anything remotely sexual from those 2 in Barcelona. They liked each other as friends and maybe Kristy did fancy Kami a bit but the touching and especially the massage because I saw the lead up to that and it was so pre-planned it wasn't true amd ultimately was just really nothing. Irma was the first really to add a sexual element and TBH even that was quite false.

kami and kristy did kissing for a photoshoot. I have the video somewhere in my archives but it was for fun i guess 

49 minutes ago, meran said:

kami and kristy did kissing for a photoshoot. I have the video somewhere in my archives but it was for fun i guess 

They Kiss one night after they came back from party that was a very good one French kiss almost 2-3 minits , I never forget that one , the photoshoot was nothing next to that night 

1 hour ago, foouttz said:

Despite being her not doing much. Jasmine is still my favourite girl or RLC.

I think she sould be paid more just for having that killer body.

lol I agree with you (about being the favourite current girl) but it is not a popular opinion!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, denizenkane said:

@BenfoldVariety is the very reason this bugs me. Deep personality stuff is great in the couples apartments but not here for a temp stay vacation. In the couples apartments you get to know their real day to day lives, there friends, their pets, quirks and tendencies over long periods of time. Here you get none of that so what you're left with in the case of someone like Jasmin is an empty void, no fun, no entertainment and no deep incite into who they are anyway. 

The variety comes from having the Barca apartments as a fun alternative to the couples. But I suppose that's a whole other can of worms.   

We won't see eye-to-eye about this, because i just fundamentally disagree with the part in bold above. I get plenty of entertainment just by watching her, she's so out-of-this-world hot that I find every glimpse of flesh a joy, every smile or dance a pleasure, and when she applies that lotion? Mate, to me Jas applying lotion is as exciting as another girl breaking out a dildo.

I would also say that the girls are not there to give us a 'deep insight' into who they are, in fact the opposite. They're eye candy, and it's only through watching them that we learn their mannerisms and personalities. And even that is open to interpretation - there are still some people who think Danaya went insane, when most of us just think she was bored, and some who think Adele was a bitch, although I think she was lovely. If they wanted to show us who they really are they wouldn't use fake names, or shut down their social media, or stay such a mystery!

Take Irma, she's my favourite girl and many other's, and anyone would say that she was absolutely open when on RLC, but she's probably the girl I know least about who she really is, outside RLC. And that's because she doesn't want us to know who she is. 

Writing this post has made me late for work so I'll stop there, have a good day all

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We won't see eye-to-eye about this, because i just fundamentally disagree with the part in bold above. I get plenty of entertainment just by watching her, she's so out-of-this-world hot that I find every glimpse of flesh a joy, every smile or dance a pleasure, and when she applies that lotion? Mate, to me Jas applying lotion is as exciting as another girl breaking out a dildo.

I would also say that the girls are not there to give us a 'deep insight' into who they are, in fact the opposite. They're eye candy, and it's only through watching them that we learn their mannerisms and personalities. And even that is open to interpretation - there are still some people who think Danaya went insane, when most of us just think she was bored, and some who think Adele was a bitch, although I think she was lovely. If they wanted to show us who they really are they wouldn't use fake names, or shut down their social media, or stay such a mystery!

Take Irma, she's my favourite girl and many other's, and anyone would say that she was absolutely open when on RLC, but she's probably the girl I know least about who she really is, outside RLC. And that's because she doesn't want us to know who she is. 

Writing this post has made me late for work so I'll stop there, have a good day all

Fair points mate, have a good day

• Upvote 1