Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Is Belle sick or something? She's been wearing pants for a long time now.

LOL - and after she gave that eyeful to everyone on the beach as well. Actually I don't know how close it is to the beach but I heard cheering earlier and in her mirror all you can see is the sea.

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Don' think so, they keep messing with the heating so it must be cool so she is staying warm. Jasmin keeps cushions close

Sound like bad news for those of us hoping for a pantiesless sleep. If (and I know it's a big if) she chooses to return (and if they offer her a similar contract as a former star) than it will be in the summer and then she can sleep sans clothes or a duvet.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sound like bad news for those of us hoping for a pantiesless sleep. If (and I know it's a big if) she chooses to return (and if they offer her a similar contract as a former star) than it will be in the summer and then she can sleep sans clothes or a duvet.

I really hope they have not put her off ever coming back we really need to see her again 

• Upvote 1

Lunch time. What I've seen the last week or so from Belle is she's getting homesick. She hasn't had the best roommates and she hasn't been able to stay in one room like most girls do. Maybe if she had the same roommates most of her stay or took a week off for a trip home as we've seen other girls do. Then who knows. I don't think we've seen the full potential of Belle that we could have under different conditions. She's a smart girl and knows what she wants. The best we can hope is she's had a good enough time and made enough money to want to return.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Lunch time. What I've seen the last week or so from Belle is she's getting homesick. She hasn't had the best roommates and she hasn't been able to stay in one room like most girls do. Maybe if she had the same roommates most of her stay or took a week off for a trip home as we've seen other girls do. Then who knows. I don't think we've seen the full potential of Belle that we could have under different conditions. She's a smart girl and knows what she wants. The best we can hope is she's had a good enough time and made enough money to want to return.

Its very possible she is homesick but she does well most of the time not to let it bother her, But you can see it at times, she has been away 2.5 months which is a long time for anyone. I think she would have gone before now without Jasmin, she is her rock at the moment, ok people think she is boring but Belle likes her.

• Upvote 1

from 24 hours a day . Jasmin has spend 80% either in bed or on coach either sleeping or looking at her iPad or Phone. 
Rest outside for a jog and in kitchen and in toilet to shit.

what a great way of spending time sitting on ass and earning money at the same time. 

6 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It look like Jasmin my be leaving in a day or 2 for good. She took her receipt with her today and a few day ago she was getting them ready and it look like she was planning to start getting her thing ready.

Then we'll have 2 Apartments with girls leaving.  They'll likely leave at the same time and keep each other company on the flight home. It will be a long UM Day coming up for both places.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1