Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

from what I see it seems to me that everything is back as before, Michelle was just a beautiful but fleeting presence, let's hope not

I would go so far as to say that if we don't see her back in B2 for another party with My Belle:heart: it will be a real shame. That was the excitement we have been hoping for last night and nothing is going to happen with Jasmin and Sia so  this is our oinly chance to see some genuine partying even if it is too early for Michelle to get naked. Shame she did not make use of My Belle:heart:'s shower because the camera is better and the water's only worked once to steam the room up whereas at B1 that happens all the time lately.

Just now, Nick said:

Belle she done so many sexy things she needs a brack lol:biggrin:

Lots of sexy things but not once has she in any kind of light sat on the sofa or bed with her legs apart except with Becca's head between them when we could not see anything. This morning there was a great chance but although she wasn't really thinking on the couch this morning it still didn't happen like it did with Rebecca but as soon as the panties came on she was spreading everywhere with plenty of lippage.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Lots of sexy things but not once has she in any kind of light sat on the sofa or bed with her legs apart except with Becca's head between them when we could not see anything. This morning there was a great chance but although she wasn't really thinking on the couch this morning it still didn't happen like it did with Rebecca but as soon as the panties came on she was spreading everywhere with plenty of lippage.

I think she done I seen when in B2 she was giving Massage  she was bot naked and on her knees you can see the hall thing