Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm just yanking everyone's chain.  Got to pass the time away when the days are slow.  :biggrin:

LMAO I am doing the same my friend I am picking on Happy LMAO By the way CC is more fun then RLC lately LOL :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

LMAO I am doing the same my friend I am picking on Happy LMAO By the way CC is more fun then RLC lately LOL :biggrin:

Glad you think it is so funny-I am done saying thank you to you-assh***

StnCld-sorry for calling names, but look at the previous posts and it is obvious I have taken enough from this agitator jerk

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

StnCld-sorry for calling names, but look at the previous posts and it is obvious I have taken enough from this agitator jerk

You can always ignore him. i find my life's a bit quieter if I ignore people I know are going to piss me off. i didn't like doing at first but now I've got a taste for it.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You can always ignore him. i find my life's a bit quieter if I ignore people I know are going to piss me off. i didn't like doing at first but now I've got a taste for it.

I already did after my last post 

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Happy so what you doing now I never called you names , now I see what kind of gentleman you are sorry to say that , it's ok for you put every one down when you don't agree with them 

Get her over to B2 now ... replace Jasmin or Sia immediately. My Belle :heart: has a very big bed.

She's not subtle is she? 'Shame we don't have a better camera angle or light - might be better in NV.

Yes OT but Michelle + My Belle + tequila +dildo = EPIC TIMES

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Obtener ella por ahora a B2 ... Jasmin sustituir o Sia inmediatamente. Mi Belle  :heart:tiene una cama muy grande.

Ella no es sutil es - es una pena que no tienen un mejor ángulo de la cámara o de la luz - podría ser mejor en la NV.

Sí, pero Michelle OT + Mi Belle + tequila + consolador = EPIC TIEMPOS

Of course! Bravo

I support that motion.

• Upvote 1

I'm willing to bet that if My Belle was in B1 the music would be blaring out again and her and Michelle would be busting their moves on the LR floor using the sofa as creatively as Ilona and Irma used to.
Instead look at B2 and if you say it is because My Belle :heart: is still out of it then would you predict anything different tomorrow.