Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if first impressions are anything to go on it looks like jasmine is planning to be a buzzkill once again. Im still conflicted on sia but i still maintain she has outside interests and is not that interested in the goings on in the apartment 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Do you think Sia will get involved, even just a little bit?

Sia is still unknown but she looked a little lost 2 days ago. I hope but I do not expect so long as I see My Belle's pussy I will be happy. Jasmin is trying to be as sexy as she can but her limits are clear.

If Lola was there we are already partying. She once tried to include Jasmin but in typical Jasmin fashion as soon as no-one was watching her she sneaked off to bed just as she did with Becca and Belle. Minutes and minutes trying to peruade her to dance. She gets up throws a few sexy moves but while their backs are turns she sidles into the kitchen like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Si bien las primeras impresiones son cualquier cosa ir en ella se ve como el jazmín tiene la intención de ser un aguafiestas, una vez más. Todavía estoy en conflicto en sia, pero sigo manteniendo que tiene intereses externos y no es tan interesado en lo que pasa en el apartamento 

right