Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I really do think Belle and Michelle have a plan for the viewers, after the first night and Michelle flaunting her nighttime buddy I'm sure RLC know they run the risk of pissing off their viewers if nothing comes of it. I am definitely of the opinion that Michelle has been brought in to add spice to Barca, and I wouldn't be surprised if both Belle and Michelle are in close contact with RLC about what they plan to do - remember Belle said that her salary "is calculated differently" to the other girls

Michelle is here to "Make RLC Great Again"  lol

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I have actually never used a toy on a girl - I have had opportunities - but I love to work with what I've got otherwise I feel like a 3rd party. If a girl sits on my face, I'll be happy.

You just got me imagining Belle sitting on my face with that Beautiful Bottom. Heaven

• Upvote 2

Only one view I'm interested in - this is the closest we'll get to seeing her sleep in the nude considering she protects herself so well when she does - we saw more from Jasmin in that one night then on all My Belle's 7 or 8 occasions.

Im sure she will let us see the ultimate view before she leaves, unless she has a plan to make us wait until next time, now there is a thought. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

You just got me imagining Belle sitting on my face with that Beautiful Bottom. Heaven

In my frequent fantasies she has never done that but maybe the next time I sleep.

OK since it's late, confession time. I have never fantasisied about a girl to this extent. Just last night I had a dream when I was in the communist block's most oppressive regime (I travelled in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union 40 years ago) and as part of that dream I finger fucked My Belle very intensely ... I couldn't believe it, normally bad stuff happens to mean in dreams. I did witness some beatings and was on the run but boy what a fuck. 

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Adding to this plot which after my huge disappointment I am now finding intriguing is that Jasmin is in her bed with the light off - now why would that be?

Is she going with them? That doesn't make sense or is it a huge plan that has indeed fooled a poor sap like me - if so kudos to them.

BTW I am really enjoying the views of My Belle's arse.

She could well be going with them. Why the hell has she got the torch on her phone on 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Only one view I'm interested in - this is the closest we'll get to seeing her sleep in the nude considering she protects herself so well when she does - we saw more from Jasmin in that one night then on all My Belle's 7 or 8 occasions.

And I missed that night from Jasmin! If you had anything you were willing to share I would be awfully grateful

In my frequent fantasies she has never done that but maybe the next time I sleep.

OK since it's late, confession time. I have never fantasisied about a girl to this extent. Just last night I had a dream when I was in the communist block's most oppressive regime (I travelled in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union 40 years ago) and as part of that dream I finger fucked My Belle very intensely ... I couldn't believe it, normally bad stuff happens to mean in dreams. I did witness some beatings and was on the run but boy what a fuck. 

I wish i could have a dream like that. I did have one dream about Ilona, she was my sisters friend from her college days and we hit it off right away. That's all i remember of it, all rather strange. Not had a follow up dream as yet lol

Now I remember, the controversy that was, because Belle was the cause of the break of the cameras of night vision, because she had the door ... Do you remember that night? What happens now? The door is open and enters the dining room light ... and the two cameras work properly ... The truth only has one way ... that truth that is

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I wish i could have a dream like that. I did have one dream about Ilona, she was my sisters friend from her college days and we hit it off right away. That's all i remember of it, all rather strange. Not had a follow up dream as yet lol

Just last night I had a dream about Irma. It was a long and complicated dream but in the end we were at an airport, with Irma about to get on one of two planes. She could either come home with me, or jet off on one of her mysterious holidays with her favourite rich Sheikh.

...needless to say, she chose the Sheikh, and i woke up feeling depressed. Then I watched a vid of her masturbating and felt better again :biggrin:

• Upvote 5