Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

This maybe Jas problem, but I am not a phyciatrist:

Social isolation is a state of complete or near-complete lack of contact between an individual and society. It differs from loneliness, which reflects a temporary lack of contact with other humans. Social isolation can be an issue for individuals of any age, though symptoms may differ by age group.

Social isolation has similar characteristics in both temporary instances and for those with an historical lifelong isolation cycle. All types of social isolation can include staying home for lengthy periods of time, having no communication with family, acquaintances or friends, or willfully avoiding any contact with other humans when those opportunities do arise.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

This maybe Jas problem, but I am not a phyciatrist:

Social isolation is a state of complete or near-complete lack of contact between an individual and society. It differs from loneliness, which reflects a temporary lack of contact with other humans. Social isolation can be an issue for individuals of any age, though symptoms may differ by age group.

Social isolation has similar characteristics in both temporary instances and for those with an historical lifelong isolation cycle. All types of social isolation can include staying home for lengthy periods of time, having no communication with family, acquaintances or friends, or willfully avoiding any contact with other humans when those opportunities do arise.

Have we met??  You have describe me very closely.  I have stayed inside at home for over 2 weeks before and have absolutely enjoyed my solitude.

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I'm amazed you lasted as long as you did without Leora's shower or bedroom cams BB. That's some serious will power.

Well I have seen some of them but The Goddess provides for the free cams as well and those Kitchen Kitty shots of mine were epic. And of course with Paul she had the free summer of love but that ended months ago. And I was OK with My Belle in B1 but moving to B2 was too much. Look at this morning, Leora kept her panties and top on yet smashed all hotness records with her constant wiggling.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I still believe if they were more accommodating girls at B2 we would have seen at least a party yesterday. As for whether Melissa should be there as well given that Lima leads her own life while it depends on if and when Melissa needs to leave for the club.

Melissa has been alone a lot in the last couple of days, she has not been out much since Lara left. Michelle should at least give her a chance, she is not needed at B2 tonight with Belle out.