Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

With high heels LOL Only joking Mikelima.

No really NO HIGH HEELS

LMAO  With high heels was a good one :biggrin: I think some one like to see high hills in this forum if I am not mistaken 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

I agree Nick but I do see why they are reluctant. Having to catch the moments feeds into addiction and keeps us coming back. Plus if there were recordings it would be that much easier for paying members to distribute to non paying and so on. 

From a paying members perspective though it would be great.

I am sure they could devise a method to watermark those files. Might be a bit of a delay before you can watch them but it could be done.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Someone who looked about Belle had with her some medication when she came home with Sia? Could she have met a girl named Anna (real name) today? "Our" Anna is in Kiev, it seems.

Do you know i think that sometimes the girls say things to throw us off the scent, knowing it may get translated? Belle told Michelle she could only stay until 22nd because Anna was coming and it was to this apartment. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I agree Nick but I do see why they are reluctant. Having to catch the moments feeds into addiction and keeps us coming back. Plus if there were recordings it would be that much easier for paying members to distribute to non paying and so on. 

From a paying members perspective though it would be great.

It's clear the girls don't want to be recorded, we saw how upset Carolina got about that. RLC will never ever offer this service, much as it would be useful

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It's clear the girls don't want to be recorded, we saw how upset Carolina got about that. RLC will never ever offer this service, much as it would be useful

the girls would never do anything if it was constantly been recorded, so it would never work.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Do you know i think that sometimes the girls say things to throw us off the scent, knowing it may get translated? Belle told Michelle she could only stay until 22nd because Anna was coming and it was to this apartment. 

Or the girls were misunderstood.

This is why I said you can't always trust what the girls say. The door is open so they are waiting on Jasmin.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I was saying Paying members to see what they miss , on RLC site not to public , we watching them now why can't see what we miss

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Está claro que las chicas no quieren ser grabada, vimos lo mal Carolina consiguió por eso. RLC nunca jamás ofrecen este servicio, tanto como lo sería útil

So, the money that RLC, pay the girls, would be much higher. Image rights...

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

M could stay to the 20th.... and Anna coming at the 22th, but in November or December?

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

the girls would never do anything if it was constantly been recorded, so it would never work.

But they cannot not be aware that it is. Look at all our pictures and many of the girls see camcaps.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Has Jasmine gone to talk to her BF on the phone in the WC about participating but if she comes back and says provided you keep your clothes on then once more a wste of time.

I find it hard to believe she's under that level of influence from the outside. Has there been any translations that suggest that?