Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Michelle is perfectly capable of putting on a show by herself, but she doesn't want to for some reason

She certainly is capable and i doubt RLC has signed her up to do nothing. Her time will come. She is still adjusting and is never in her own room as yet. The fact she got sick last night did not help at all.

28 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She certainly is capable and i doubt RLC has signed her up to do nothing. Her time will come. She is still adjusting and is never in her own room as yet. The fact she got sick last night did not help at all.

everytime a new girl comes we all say the same thing lets give her time to adjust and lets give time to get used to the cams BULLSHIT we said it to layla jasmin lima  old room mate model wanna be and they all became eye candy for us never do or did anything.the girls know what we expect them to do.when they sign up to rlc we didnt say lets give them time to adjust to irma,belle ilona,becca or lima did we cause they already knew what we want to see and what they get paid for.if i was the owner of rlc and in a week if the people who pay money to watch you are not satisfied  you will be force to leave the project and replaced. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jayp1220259 said:

michelle needs someone to play withAND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Had she been well last night then My Belle :heart: and her would have put on some kind of show like they may have done the first night if My Belle had not been so drunk. My Belle, if the LR had been free of Jasmin, may have put on a solo show last night but she would certainly have preferred company. In her room she's put on a couple of long naked dances but all the ones without Rebecca in the LR have been short whereas with Rebecca they could last over an hour.

I think we would have seen the same with Michelle but we are running out of time and unless they get strong nothing will happen while Jasmin is in the room. Had she stood up last night with My Belle:heart:'s enticement then all 3 might have danced and eventually Belle would have got naked because it is extremely rare that she doesn't. In fact even when she didn't show her pussy once she went back to her room and put on an extra show. Then she returned to the LR to find Jasmin had set up camp.

However when My Belle:heart: was in the bathroom last night she did cough a few times so I hope she has not caught something off Michelle.

the mistake i think rlc did was let the girls from b1 visit b2 and vice versa cause once the girls started doing that some of the girls didnt want to go back to the apt.they were assigned to.like we see now there was days that.belles was staying at b2 being from b1 and she almost got banned or she got in trouble for doing so.

3 minutes ago, canito said:

the mistake i think rlc did was let the girls from b1 visit b2 and vice versa cause once the girls started doing that some of the girls didnt want to go back to the apt.they were assigned to.like we see now there was days that bbsq69.belles was staying at b2 being from b1 and she almost got banned or she got in trouble for doing so.

There are 5 girls about whom this is relevant:

1. Stella forced to move from B1 to B2 to make up the numbers. Everyone at B1 was happy with the situation and their housemates so this was a shame

2. My Belle :heart: who had been spending a lot of time at B2 as an integral part of the parties but then left due to a row with Milena, the causes of which have been gone int in great detail on the B1 board but were certainly not just about a plate. I believe if she had not been allowed to move (and she did not move her stuff until it was official unlike Jasmin) she would have left the project.

3. Jasmin who just decided on Day 1 she was moving to B2 to take Caro's room which would have been so much better for M Belle :heart: or almost anyone else. Maybe slightly unfair me because she gives some spectacular views but you know what I mean and she could have given those same views in B1.

4. Lara who had a great firtst night with My Belle doing karaoke but either annoyed RLC or Jasmin (and thus Rebecca and maybe thus My Belle) and was repeatedly sent packing and a start that had promised faded.

5. Michelle wants to be with My Belle because she knows they are the only 2 who will put any kind of a show together. What is confusing about her is that the 2 B1 girls are friendly and we've sen her with them but she is so camped in B2 that despite her huge lingerie collection in B1 she is now doing a jigsaw in B2. She's definitely bonded with Sia but we all know she's here for My Belle but for whatever reasons their stars are not aligning. Start on Tequila slammers at 11 p.m. then that should take us somewhere if they can get rid of Jasmin and probably mystery girl Sia. But since no show with My Belle, Michelle should be in B1.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There are 5 girls about whom this is relevant:

1. Stella forced to move from B1 to B2 to make up the numbers. Everyone at B1 was happy with the situation and their housemates so this was a shame

2. My Belle :heart: who had been spending a lot of time at B2 as an integral part of the parties but then left due to a row with Milena, the causes of which have been gone int in great detail on the B1 board but were certainly not just about a plate. I believe if she had not been allowed to move (and she did not move her stuff until it was official unlike Jasmin) she would have left the project.

3. Jasmin who just decided on Day 1 she was moving to B2 to take Caro's room which would have been so much better for M Belle :heart: or almost anyone else. Maybe slightly unfair me because she gives some spectacular views but you know what I mean and she could have given those same views in B1.

4. Lara who had a great firtst night with My Belle doing karaoke but either annoyed RLC or Jasmin (and thus Rebecca and maybe thus My Belle) and was repeatedly sent packing and a start that had promised faded.

5. Michelle wants to be with My Belle because she knows they are the only 2 who will put any kind of a show together. What is confusing about her is that the 2 B1 girls are friendly and we've sen her with them but she is so camped in B2 that despite her huge lingerie collection in B1 she is now doing a jigsaw in B2. She's definitely bonded with Sia but we all know she's here for My Belle but for whatever reasons their stars are not aligning. Start on Tequila slammers at 11 p.m. then that should take us somewhere if they can get rid of Jasmin and probably mystery girl Sia. But since no show with My Belle, Michelle should be in B1.

Don't forget Anna, she moved from B2 to B1 :-)

• Upvote 1