Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There won't be anymore Lesbian licking in this place.  It takes drugs to fuel that and RLC I wouldn't think wants the hassle of all the complaints that follow.

Firstly not with the right girls it won't but secondly the complaints were about coke and the state of Caro I'm sure as well as probably outside investigations. Nobody is seriously concerned about E - I think RLC went OTT there.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There won't be anymore Lesbian licking in this place.  It takes drugs to fuel that and RLC I wouldn't think wants the hassle of all the complaints that follow.

And if there is, it will be rare occasion that it happens.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Or the comments posted in forums.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canito said:

she tried to that night with michelle and michelle didnt want to.

It was Michelle's first night and My Belle :heart:was very drunk ... TOO DRUNK. Plus I have no evidence that Michelle really likes girls although she does like money and I imagine for both of them the bonus might be a hefty one.

And of course Becca tried several times wit My Belle and had to settle for a fake show but then I don't think My Belle felt the same lust towards Becca. One thing I will say though although you see a bloke occasionally on her phone, 90% of the time is other hot scantily clad women so maybe My Belle is a bit more bi than I thought.

• Upvote 1