Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Candy gorgeous girl, i like. Seems to know Michelle very well/

Well a lot of them seem to. Judging by the conversation between My Belle and Jasmin despite both knowing Caro well they did not really know each other as I am surprised they were having this history conversation just before they left. We learnt a lot about both girls. Including the fact the My Belle is a little more serious and brighter then some on here have suggested. She is immature but quite intelligent.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Stella masturbated openly with toys, fucked a guy on cam multiple times, was one of the most beautiful girls to ever have appeared on RLC and participated in both orgy nights. She held up the sheet at the request of Caro, otherwise nothing would have happened at all. She was one of the best tenants to ever appear in the Barca apartments, and I would love more than anything for her to return

100% agree. I can understand -even though I disagree- that people dislike Jasmin (although, as I have said otherwise, I disapprove of the way and the tone this dislike is expressed), but the Stella hate I don't, and will never understand.

In terms of "adult" content, she did more than 99% of the tenants (open bates, toys, lesbian and guy sex, which is actually more than even Irma - and I adore Irma - did).

She took part in the girl's communal life, got along well with the others, especially Polya and Stella. Yes she was out some nights, but usually much more than made up for that when she was on cam.

And she was absolutely gorgeous.

• Upvote 3