Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh Candy was about to use the BaR - would she have made the toilet mistake like Michelle. Unfortunately someone shouted to her so we'll never know

I wonder what she and Michelle thinks the red X is for. It's not like it's a treasure map.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It'll be difficult to tell her and Michelle apart if they will live in the same apartment. Same body type, same length, same hair length and color...

Hasn't Candy got bigger tits. I am sure I'll be able to tell them apart as Candy's face is bigger. What are the sleeping arrangements tonight. Maybe all 3 in Belle's bed and then tomorrow Candy takes Jasmin's room. Candy, I like the look of.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well a lot of them seem to. Judging by the conversation between My Belle and Jasmin despite both knowing Caro well they did not really know each other as I am surprised they were having this history conversation just before they left. We learnt a lot about both girls. Including the fact the My Belle is a little more serious and brighter then some on here have suggested. She is immature but quite intelligent.

Yes i think a lot of it is because Belle looks so young without all her slap on. But  she is Intelligent and more so than i first thought. She still has some immaturity especially with drinking as she just cant stop once she gets into drunk mode. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hasn't Candy got bigger tits. I am sure I'll be able to tell them apart as Candy's face is bigger. What are the sleeping arrangements tonight. Maybe all 3 in Belle's bed and then tomorrow Candy takes Jasmin's room. Candy, I like the look of.

Yes, bigger than Jasmin's.  Michelle will get Jasmin's room.  Candy already moved into Belle's room.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Yes, bigger than Jasmin's.  Michelle will get Jasmin's room.  Candy already moved into Belle's room.

That is confusing - now it looks as though Sia will be the one out of place but of course My Belle might leave soon. It suggests that Belle knows Candy even better than she knows Michelle. I hope my Belle keeps the balcony side of the bed.