Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i wonder what the phone call is about??? Michelle said b-1 was dirty and unpleasant, I dont where she came up with that but if that her story i guess she will stick too it. 

I wonder if the call is about the current living arrangements

Michelle is talking bollocks. TBH Jasmin probably exaggerated as well. Only My Belle :heart: had  a genuine reason for leaving. 

B2 is simply the classier apartment.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin gave better showers towards the end and in her room her creamings were very nice - there were a couple of slips either side of the shower on Becca's night but then really considering My Belle:heart:'s extensive nudity she has rarely slipped herself which is a shame. Can't speak for the other girls because I've only seem them on free cam.

What Jasmin has actually done I do not have a problem with. A stunning girl with an amazing body who showed more than some. All my objections are to do with her lack of party spirit and her occasional stubbornness. i wonder just how far she went as a camgirl and can we find that video!!!! :biggrin:

did she ever admit to actually doing cam shows??? I thought she was just talking to rebecca about possibly doing them in the future

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Michelle is talking bollocks. TBH Jasmin probably exaggerated as well. Only My Belle :heart: had  a genuine reason for leaving. 

melina spotted jasmine for what she was and called her out on it. lol thats why jasmine left b-1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

did she ever admit to actually doing cam shows??? I thought she was just talking to rebecca about possibly doing them in the future

Kitek translated that she used to do cam shows but stopped because some of her friends found a video of her and she didn't like it

• Upvote 1

there were a couple of slips either side of the shower on Becca's night

What are you referring to ? I have missed a couple evenings (I missed the boob massage for example).

As a Jasmine defender, it would be pretty depressing to have missed the best stuff :angry:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

What are you referring to ? I have missed a couple evenings (I missed the boob massage for example).

As a Jasmine defender, it would be pretty depressing to have missed the best stuff :angry:

One was reported on the board but no-one I know captured it. I saw the second one - not of Belle's epic standards and the other cam may have been a better angle but you could see back burger.

See in all those days of Jasmin ... this is what voyeurism is all about. Like Megan really no good pussy shots at all. It's one of those pussies which are all below unlike My Belle or Irma with the obvious cameltoe from the front but like Ilona.