Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sia, go to bed, sleep drunk that everything Belle has done so far and Mich, have dragged him to the ground. "Belle tonight was covered in shit. Or maybe Mich, or both. But I still think that the biggest culprit in all this shit is RLC itself.

4 minutes ago, Fernan said:

And Belle screwed things up again, job welll done.  That proves she dont need the freaking phone to kill the mood.

Yeah because when she walked in the dancing had been tame. She despite not having been drinking at the stage like the other 2 considerably upped the ante, This is the fault of 2 people not 1.

Welcome, fernan, BTW.

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

yep belle had a chance to shine but she chose to spend the night talking,we belle lovers have been saying that if it were not for jasmin she would be dancing naked and being a party animal if not for her well I guess we need to eat some humble pie

Sorry so did Michelle - it takes 2 to talk.

So much anger for such a positive night. They danced their little hearts out for the better part of 2 hours. It's a good sign of things to come.

Dance nights with Bell and Becca rarely lasted that long or ran this late. You have to go back to the Lola days and we all know why those girls were up all night.

I think the party would have simply ended when they went outside but Sia didn't want to sit out there and preferred to keep dancing.

• Upvote 3