Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nice ass on Candy.....Guess I'll have to wait for a better look later...Time to go to dinner.   Back later.

And just why does Candy look familiar:huh:

The kind of girl who looked good naked. We'll see.

She reminds me of Elizabeth OIsen for some reason. Just her face though.

Edit: Just seen her more clearly. Definitely not Liz Olsen.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's as frustrating as hell listening to you guys on a 'good night' in B2 and not being to see them properly! I only follow B1, B2 and KK really. I'm not into the apps where there banging each others brains out 3 times a day. It's just a shame there's not a lot of good footage in the App Centre for these :sad:

Most won't post vids or pics for fear of retaliation from RLC and the banning the ones they catch. Being a freeloader keep an eye on Leora, she does alot of her stuff on free cams.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Nice! Glad to see Michelle was able to stick with the B2 crew. Like how things are shaping up with this new group. 

I like the combination its bodes well. Im still going to be gutted when Belle goes though. She has been my main focus of attention since Ilona left. Some one is going to have to step up and fill a huge void she is going to leave behind! I hope she remains her usual bubbly self during her final week and gives us lots of reasons to say We love you Belle:heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Most won't post vids or pics for fear of retaliation from RLC and the banning the ones they catch. Being a freeloader keep an eye on Leora, she does alot of her stuff on free cams.

Thanks Snake. I used to but its all a bit samey now. I've actually been following RLC since the Nora days but only joined CC a few months ago. Even then I preferred the interaction in the all girls apps. I thought vids were safe in the Attachment Centre? So do I have to ask nicely for someone to PM me something or does that just not happen?