Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, vortios said:

No, she puts it so we do not listen to her conversation ... I tell you, "limp penis" has been bothered ...

No, she finished talking to him about 10 minutes ago. It is obvious. She hasn't said a word and you can hear that she is watching videos.

She is going to burn her feet in addition to burning the hair dryer.
Show your intelligence, and all because we do not listen to your conversation.
"Loose cock" covering with glory.
Yesterday was Mich today is him. Is stupidity contagious?

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Hang on a second no, you are not suggesting what we are seeing is any way related to real life ROFL This is hilarious.

Not sure I understand? She had the hairdryer on before, maybe to begin with it was to obscure the conversation. Then she turned it off and continued talking to her man. Then about 15 minutes ago they kissed each other goodnight and she stopped the call. Now she is watching videos, and she turned on the hairdryer and pointed it at her feet. This is exactly what happened, no matter what Vortios says

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

She is going to burn her feet in addition to burning the hair dryer.
Show your intelligence, and all because we do not listen to your conversation.
"Loose cock" covering with glory.
Yesterday was Mich today is him. Is stupidity contagious?

Maybe you are in an insane asylum. It is so obvious she is watching a show, they are swearing and you can hear the bleeper going off. There is music playing and multiple people talking. It is literally obvious, i cannot see how you cannot tell this is true