Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

After last night, do you miss something?
As I explained to RLC, which assures us that this situation will not be repeated once again ...
Or maybe many more nights?
Speaking a little more in jest, because if I take it seriously, I send RLC much further away from the shit ...
I think knowing the boyfriend or couple of Mich, I understand because she is used to leaving things half ... like last night ...
Coitus interruptus should be something very normal in your life. :biggrin:

Given what we know about Michelle, what she does in her personal life, I would expect her boyfriend to have no problem with Michelle putting on a nice show for us. For some reason she has not yet been in the right mood. Maybe she is making us wait, to build up the tension, and will finally give us a good show sometime soon

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0019 Sia fue a la cama

Tonight we all go to bed very soon ... those who stay awake, maybe with luck, you catch someone giving pleasure to the body ...
Bet on Mich, it seems that lately she's very in need of a good fuck

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Tonight we all go to bed very soon ... those who stay awake, maybe with luck, you catch someone giving pleasure to the body ...
Bet on Mich, it seems that lately she's very in need of a good fuck

I would be happy to volunteer

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Guys, barcelona thread is so much filled with complaints and insults, but there are other appartments on cam. Stesha's guests had a fantastic sex session, and the girl was largely as hot as the barcelona's tenants.

I don't think I would recognise a CamCaps thread if it wasn't full of complaints :biggrin:

• Upvote 1