Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I've seen your Belle, the first thing I find her in the dining room, totally naked:rolleyes:, talking to Sia, fully dressed ...:cry:
She has hunted her whole body in oil:dodgy: ... she must smell ... because the oil she uses is not balsamic oil but of cooking ... and I do not know that it is so pleasant ...
But she is pretty and young, we are going to miss her when she leaves.
Yesterday gave me the impression that like most who are about to leave the house ... are already disregarding the RLC project, the bad thing, as I read this morning, she is supposed to be the one that animates the house ...

Leaving soon she may be but yesterday and today she has been making the showers even sexier. Yes she should be the leader and obviously did not try hard enough with Sia who it seems will party wasting her time on the lost cause that was Jasmin. We don't know how far Candy will go yet but maybe she is trying extra hard because Candy has limits. She is dancing though because I think she is optimistic for the evening. If My Belle goes out that Michelle will entertain us - now My Belle at least has back-up.

Olive oil used to be used in medieval times as sun cream. Sara and possibly Ilona did it in the B1 kitchen

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Leaving soon she may be but yesterday and today she has been making the showers even sexier. Yes she should be the leader and obviously did not try hard enough with Sia who it seems will party wasting her time on the lost cause that was Jasmin. We don't know how far Candy will go yet but maybe she is trying extra hard because Candy has limits. She is dancing though because I think she is optimistic for the evening. If My Belle goes out that Michelle will entertain us - now My Belle at least has back-up.

Olive oil used to be used in medieval times as sun cream. Sara and possibly Ilona did it in the B1 kitchen

Didn't Irma use it for massages?

34 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

48 minutes of total nudity featuring her and thus all of RLC's  greatest shower ever. Plenty of great shots although I missed a couple a bend on camera 7 and a leg lift on camera 8.

Clearly My Belle :heart: must have got some good news but if this is every day until she leaves it will be great.

More bending and a visit to her bed near the balcony would make it extra wonderful but honestly unless she really goes for it this is better than the night sexy dancing for which she needs that table with the frigging jigsaw on it.

It is a shame it is winter because in the sunlight I ... and I have stop bleeding. I wish she'd keep those panties off though - no-one in the rest of the house is bothered :cool:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I missed it, had to go for my ECG.  :sad:

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Still going on.

Yes it sure is, and who said Belle has no interest in us now she is just waiting to go home, rubbish she is an exhibitionist she will always put on a show for us right until the end. :biggrin:  Pixie Belle :heart:

• Upvote 2