Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Actually ... i hope so ... a restart for both barcelona apartments would be good. 

Hope so too altought I think we wont see anything tonite. As a punishmen from them for spoil their part time work.  LOL :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

it is true that girls can do anything they want, but we pay their stay and their salary, it would be nice if sometimes we would think

you could see this very well in this forum ... they are so many people that got caught and let themselves be fooled into paying for this .... nothing 

... if people start to pay double and have chats with the girls and ask the girls to "do this and than that" ... it will kill the idea of RLC  ... it simply can not work. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Why would you want to watch the same thing twice:huh:  makes no sense.. let the powers that be kick.. or in this case spank their asses:biggrin:

There will be other times when the cams are on and they are not in the living room........ for those times I would like the site address. Perhaps it is the same site as the other cam girl that broadcasted for 8 hours today and now living among the newest of the rlc barcelona girls.........

• Upvote 2