Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dan1456 said:

I agree with both of you.... Houses of all girls have been around for a long time and usually are about the tease more than anything else.. not REALLIFE.... The barcelona houses have been interesting up to the point that cam girls have begun to infiltrate the rank and file and perform more so for "The Cams Show" than they would for the regular RLC clientele. The girls are fun when they are real. Michelle is a phony and an instigator. She was doing nothing all day and hiding from the cams until her computer came out and she turned her cam site on. Then she was "motivatng" the girls to do things and moving the cam "for close up and from the ground up shots" of the other girls. That to me was taking advantage of the situation to benefit her and wrong...... If RLC is going to allow "camgirls" then they need to decrease the amount we as RLC members pay (while the girls hide or perform the cam shows in distant corners (barely visible to RLC members) or in blind spots to avoid the RLC members from seeing them. Sooooo....  remove the cam shows or allow them in full view of paying RLC members. It is only fair.

RLC should ban the cam shows (could be done very easy with the correct configuration of the router). You just need to have a look into Jessicas face to know that this cam shows kill all what RLC is about. This fake smile is so useless and frightening. If they do not find enough girls for barcelona, they could also reduce the area to one apartment again. 

RLC should also cast girls that are more open minded. It would help this place a lot, if they would stop this teasing only approach that is as senseless as a car without drive. 

• Upvote 2

Changing the subject, and I know someone already proposed, but I propose an idea ... to see what you think. I would like someone to post a model of writing, where as a result of the abuse by the girls of their stay on the balcony, in just over two days (you can explain the two hours of the other day and today go the same way) , The need for the location of a camera on the balcony, since it is the girls themselves who with their behavior, make this camera, to avoid being so many hours looking at armchairs, waiting for them to return ... If you look like the others copiamos that model, to see if so, do something, since the same complaint would come from many customers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, denizenkane said:

Really hard to understand what they are thinking with these long balcony visits. Playing out much the same as the other night. 

LMAO it's to hot in the apartment they having cool air at balcony :biggrin:

What could have been my best night ever is dying a death again. $20 and I still didn't get what I wanted. Hopefully this will teach me to forget my health problems and get back to the workplace. I used to earn quite a bit and I'm going to make damn sure I do the same and buy a Ukrainian chick! 

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What could have been my best night ever is dying a death again. $20 and I still didn't get what I wanted. Hopefully this will teach me to forget my health problems and get back to the workplace. I used to earn quite a bit and I'm going to make damn sure I do the same and buy a Ukrainian chick! 

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

show its ending??

... they spend more time outside now, as the whole teasing dance all together ... it is most likely already done ... as always ... before it has started for real ... ::)

they were in the mood to make some extra money ... not to have some fun ... we should keep that in mind.

• Upvote 2