Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

You have to be very sick to be at this hour, on the shore, waiting for the girls to appear ... Only this couple of crazy are capable, and I say one of them, I leave the place, the other has not said anything, since I almost wrote.

Hopefully my understanding of what you're saying is wrong, because it sure sounds like you're saying you're in contact with people who are waiting outside the B2 apartment at night hoping to see the girls on the balcony. Hopefully, that's a translation issue because that's not even remotely ok if it's true.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Lets hope Michelle is trying to talk some sense into her about the guy she's been seeing. 

Well I hope so ... such as why he is never available. If you are single with a hot GF you recently met, nothing is going to stop you seeing her. If he's so rich he should not have any difficulty bunking off work because he's the boss. What happened to twice a day! Instead she dance for Michelle's husband.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

plutôt l'heure d'aller au lit !!! Katrina et Elena vont Vite Aller dormir !!!:cool:

Yes, this is already dead ... nothing left but that they at any moment get up and go to sleep ... good night corboblanc, it is always a pleasure to read you.

My Belle :heart: you are so beautiful and such fun, you deserve proper happiness and that does not necessarily come from money but from someone who loves you. If they love you they will always make sure you are all right and care for your every need. If you just want presents then ... you need to grow out of that. Presents are often a substitute for love.

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Now you know better than to use names.:dodgy: You looking to get in trouble?:biggrin:

oui, je sais, mais je respecte les filles qui nous respectent, pas celles qui nous prenne pour juste des cons qui paient!!! et ces filles n'ont pas l'air d'être préoccupées par leur identités!! nous avons des stars ici!!! je respecte sia et lima, jamais je ne donnerais leur prénoms!! mais ici,celà est juste de la publicité pour ces tapins!!!:sleepy:

Yes, I know, but I respect the girls who respect us, not those who take us for just some cons who pay !!! And these girls do not seem to be concerned about their identities !! We have stars here !!! I respect sia and lima, never i would give their first names !! But here, this is just advertising for these tapins !!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 4