Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Seems people have difficulty understanding this. Partly because they don't speak English and clearly don't understand the word "derogatory". But if I say I hope My Belle :heart: finds love and realises that love is not just based on presents I hope neither she nor I have to read through such a nasty attack again. Just so it's clear I am not love with a 22 year old Ukrainian girl I will never meet. I do find her very sexy and want to see as much of her as possible. I care what happens to her as any normal person would who had been watching her for 90 days - FFS people cry over fictional characters in films ... I think they have a problem - but after she leaves I am not going to contact her, probably not even follow her doings on social media I shall just look at my pictures, but I can wish her all the best. And if that deserves the response I got then I don't know what to say because I would just insult people further.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Both apartment are almost dead..with or without belle..rlc should had focused in one good barca apartment with girls wired for rlc and that were fun to watch.This two current barca houses don't wort an single good barca1 we had in the past.This cast of girls(with Lima expection)only eats sleeps watchs tv and phone..the other part of real life..intimacy..zero.They are just waiting time to pass and recieve paycheck.

I have to agree with you but I do get a kick out of watching Michelle...  She would be interesting without the other 3..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

I have to agree with you but I do get a kick out of watching Michelle...  She would be interesting without the other 3..

LOL may be she can use her black toy LMAO I can't wait to see that :biggrin::heart:

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Both apartment are almost dead..with or without belle..rlc should had focused in one good barca apartment with girls wired for rlc and that were fun to watch.This two current barca houses don't wort an single good barca1 we had in the past.This cast of girls(with Lima expection)only eats sleeps watchs tv and phone..the other part of real life..intimacy..zero.They are just waiting time to pass and recieve paycheck.

Ze looks like we have to wait to summer that girls like Irma come back :-):biggrin:

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Seems people have difficulty understanding this. Partly because they don't speak English and clearly don't understand the word "derogatory". But if I say I hope My Belle :heart: finds love and realises that love is just based on presents I hope neither she nor I have to read through such a nasty attack again. Just so it's clear I am not love with a 22 year old Ukrainian girl I will never meet. I do find her very sexy and want to see as much of her as possible. I care what happens to her as any normal person would who had been watching her for 90 days - FFS people cry over fictional characters in films ... I think they have a problem - but after she leaves I am not going to contact her, probably not even follow her doings on social media I shall just look at my pictures, but I can wish her all the best. And if that deserves the response I got then I don't know what to say because I would just insult people further.

BBsq69  -- You have to understand that your are seen on this board as her protector and guardian.  Many people have an issue speaking out about her because you are here in a vocal way.  I do not have an issue with this - but some do.  Belle to me is just a girl at the apartment.  Nothing more or less.  I get that some people get more involved with some of the girls.  I actually liked Kristy and Kamila when in Barcelona but when they left they were gone.  They did come back and I do like to look in on them but they are different - still happy they are here though. Life is what it is.  

But - you have been very vocal about Belle.  

This is not meant to be confrontational but rather realistic.  Please understand that some like Belle - others find her average. For those that find her average they are not wrong just feeling their way.  Belle is special to you and that is fine.

For me they are all special in their way and I do not really care too much for any one in particular.  They are who they are and when gone they are gone.  This is like a TV show and when characters move one they are gone.  The are not real to be since I will never meet them.  These girls are never going to meet me so they are temporary at best.  I watch this way.  Very impartial.

I get that Belle is special but for some her she is just a girl that will leave soon. 

Live and let live is a good way to exist here.     Really no offense meant.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, albacore said:

BBsq69  -- You have to understand that your are seen on this board as her protector and guardian.  Many people have an issue speaking out about her because you are here in a vocal way.  I do not have an issue with this - but some do.  Belle to me is just a girl at the apartment.  Nothing more or less.  I get that some people get more involved with some of the girls.  I actually liked Kristy and Kamila when in Barcelona but when they left they were gone.  They did come back and I do like to look in on them but they are different - still happy they are here though. Life is what it is.  

But - you have been very vocal about Belle.  

This is not meant to be confrontational but rather realistic.  Please understand that some like Belle - others find her average. For those that find her average they are not wrong just feeling their way.  Belle is special to you and that is fine.

For me they are all special in their way and I do not really care too much for any one in particular.  They are who they are and when gone they are gone.  This is like a TV show and when characters move one they are gone.  The are not real to be since I will never meet them.  These girls are never going to meet me so they are temporary at best.  I watch this way.  Very impartial.

I get that Belle is special but for some her she is just a girl that will leave soon. 

Live and let live is a good way to exist here.     Really no offense meant.

No offense taken from you, albacore. What you say is 100% reasonable.

The offensive comments have been removed and I would have reacted the same against similar comments about any girl as I have for instance about Stella in the past. You just cannot say what was said and I assure it was one hell of a lot more offensive then calling her average.

• Upvote 1