Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

50 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Explain this please?

Michelle set up her cam on the table. They then started to perform with their backs to us with that cam so we were watching the real show from behind. As far as I can tell all 3 girls showed their pussies, Belle showed her arse in close up and later licked her nipple. Naturally I did not want to miss the best pictures of Belle that I'm likely to see so I paid (fool that I am) $20 to see her. Then someone rang the bell. They went to the door and strangely stopped the cam show and it did not restart.

Later after Belle had nakedly massaged a naked Candy on the floor of the LR, she went out to the balcony in her coat and came back still naked so I thought at last we'll have naked dancing but Michelle had another idea and put her husband on the phone to watch her and Belle dance so she told Belle to put her panties and top back on but minutes later she took off her own panties so we never really got to see naked dancing from My Belle despite her getting naked.

Yes we had a clear picture of the guy on the phone.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Seems people have difficulty understanding this. Partly because they don't speak English and clearly don't understand the word "derogatory". But if I say I hope My Belle :heart: finds love and realises that love is not just based on presents I hope neither she nor I have to read through such a nasty attack again. Just so it's clear I am not love with a 22 year old Ukrainian girl I will never meet. I do find her very sexy and want to see as much of her as possible. I care what happens to her as any normal person would who had been watching her for 90 days - FFS people cry over fictional characters in films ... I think they have a problem - but after she leaves I am not going to contact her, probably not even follow her doings on social media I shall just look at my pictures, but I can wish her all the best. And if that deserves the response I got then I don't know what to say because I would just insult people further.

Nice one BB :biggrin:

9 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Well if the translations are anything to go by Candy has a melodramatic cry baby BF that is seriously jealous of her leaving.

Actually, it is a very bad idea to cast girls with their BF stay at home. ... I would no blame any BF for being disappointed about an absence of his GF for about 1-3 month. It is even worse, because in the end, barcelona is known as a party place and most of the girls also spend time outside. In difference to the apartment, outside they have real parties including real boys.

The result is useless for all sides (except the viewers which can not bear BFs in the apartment). Couples are separated and we will not see any action in the apartment, because the girls will be even more reluctant when there are in the apartments to avoid any uncertainty at home. I bet, they will enjoy the time outside even more, because it will fell some kind of liberating.

Like as the cam shows, the BF staying home kill the fun to watch this apartment. No real fun, no real openness, no real life. It just teasing for some guys in need of a virtual GF.