Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the reply back from RLC.

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7. We can't tell them what to do. This is the part of her life, her job. And you can see all of these parts

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7. We can't tell them what to do. This is the part of her life, her job. And you can see all of these parts

Isn't that about what they always say?

52 minutes ago, DES7469 said:
57 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Isn't that about what they always say?

Yes, I think so. ... They just avoid to mention that they are the people doing the casting.

If they cast the right people, this apartment is fun and exciting to watch. If they cast cam show girls, they will get residents that are actually working for a different page (and concept) and kill the idea of RLC. I do not think, the increase of cam girls is an coincidence. They casted the girls intentionally. I just can not see why. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Pretty much except the bit about its there job ! It was not there job last night when all 3 of them were taking the piss. I expected nothing else from them

Yes you were somewhat luckier than me not being quick enough to pay the $20 for nothing. What is going on in B1 is ridiculous and quite frankly they should have stamped it out once Rebecca began to do it. I said I did not have a problem wit Rebecca unless it spread but yesterday it spread - there am I waiting for good shots of My Belle :heart: and there she is showing it all to the laptop whereas we were seeing almost nothing. I don't blame by My Belle too much because you know she is an exhibitionist and we would seen more of her last night if it was for Michelle's obsession with having a cigarette which she wanted to almost as soon as My Belle got naked and then made My Belle get dressed because she wanted to show for her husband which is 100% undeniably interference due to a BF - Belle never got naked again. She no doubt planned to give usa good show on the table but Michelle seemed to want to determine what was going on. She obviously was not to keen on the massage and only get involved I believe to try and end it. The massage might have been great in NV.
Back to the camshow again this was Michelle's idea and the other 2 girls went along with it. Maybe she promised them a cut but clearly she was prepared to do more almost instantly on cam then they were for a long time for RLC. I was an absolute disgrace as is what is going on in B1 with Jessica. Rebecca did not do much and at least faced the camera but it is so absolutely galling when you are paying £40 and others are getting a better view than you. I hope Michelle does not dare try this again and rope others in his room because a lot of customers are going to be very angry.
It's like if you paid for a private party in a restaurant only to watch the best food being given to people who have crashed your party while you get the leftovers.

Shame on Michelle and quite frankly shame on RLC.  

• Upvote 3

Got my reply from RLC and said no camera on the balcony. They did surprise me and actually ask for suggestions on cam placements. Probably just to make themselves look good. I did give them some suggestions but will probably not see any changes. At least it was a different response from them then the normal one's.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes, I think so. ... They just avoid to mention that they are the people doing the casting.

If they cast the right people, this apartment is fun and exciting to watch. If they cast cam girls, they will get residents that are actually working for a different page (and concept) and kill the idea of RLC. I do not think, the increase of cam girls is an coincidence. They casted the girls intentionally. I just can not see why. 

Maybe because cam girls are not shy and like to perform for the cameras,whatever the reason it just makes for conflict of interests

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

Maybe because cam girls are not shy and like to perform for the cameras,whatever the reason it just makes for conflict of interests

I also thought this at the beginning, but than I have recognized, that rebecca did not show more action in her cam shows as she did most of the rest of her time (expect the parties). The same applies to the shows Jessica giving and to the stupid show we saw yesterday with the girls of B2. 

RLC do not got more open residents, they just got themself actors with fake smile and even more uninvolved teasing. The real openness, real fun and interaction is gone. :(

So My Belle's obsession with her so called BF has left glued to her phone 24 hours a day - seriously she keeps checking it all night.

Candy's obsession with her BF leads to her stopping the action because she wants to talk about him all day long.

Michelle's relationship with her husband  meant the My Belle had to stop being naked. She would have got naked again no doubt but as you only get 5 minutes to dance because Michelle wants a smoke then she never reached the stage when the panties came off again.

All together the BFs allow their girls to do this which is great but if they are all day thinking about them it is not good for us.

Just now, MrBox said:

I also thought this at the beginning, but than I have recognized, that rebecca did not show more action in her cam shows as she did most of the rest of her time (expect the parties). The same applies to the shows Jessica giving and to the stupid show we saw yesterday with the girls of B2. 

RLC do not got more open residents, they just got themself actors with fake smile and even more uninvolved teasing. The real openness, real fun and interaction is gone. :(

I never watched cam shows till recently but what I saw all night looked like one long cam show all fake no passion,unlike lolas parties were there was actual lust involed

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't have a problem with cam girls provided they don't cam. If RLC have to pay them a little more then that's fine but it's like I had 2 screens at work - one on which I work for my company but then on the other which I actually work on more (and closer up) is for my own private enterprise. This isn't like girls getting paid for photoshoots or being club girls, this is just getting paid twice while actually doing a worse job for your employer.

• Upvote 1