Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

great day in the apartments in Barcelona

Don't you mean great day in the apartments in RLC? Because looking around there is nothing going on in any of them. So you can't single out B1 and B2 for nothing going on.:dodgy:

Well I guess you could if your whole point was to slam the girls.:biggrin:

Good night everyone
Today is Sunday, do not miss it ...
Day of movies blanket ...
And well, it seems that the girls have left the houses, empty ... in Barcelona, the most passionate, they can go out and dance for a while. Who doubts they have not?

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

17:59 bolsa de viaje de la alacena mientras guarda más things.She pone su traje de distancia en una caja y más ropa entra en la maleta. el final está cerca.

Esto me recuerda cómo era Irma abajo antes de salir de la primera vez.

la ropa interior atractiva ahora en la maleta. Tal vez ella se retire antes del 1º quizá insatisfecho con su BF y los acontecimientos de la noche anterior, cuando un cuple de veces que trató de arrastrar físicamente Michelle hacia la mesa, pero Michelle estaba teniendo nada de él (tal vez porque se cayó la última vez), pero básicamente aparte de algunos pezones lamiendo Michelle no parecía interesado en que juega 

Wise words, although there are more

35 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Don't you mean great day in the apartments in RLC? Because looking around there is nothing going on in any of them. So you can't single out B1 and B2 for nothing going on.:dodgy:

Well I guess you could if your whole point was to slam the girls.:biggrin:

I do not understand what you mean

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not understand what you mean

Simple look at all the apartments are doing the same thing today. Basically nothing. Just hanging out on a lazy Sunday. Which I bet is what most on here are doing.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1