Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don´t think I have ever seen Sia or Candy, I´m not even sure about Michelle. Could somebody upload their pictures with names before they leave RLC - in the attachments center? Belle is in many pictures but there are very few other pictures and with no names.

Belle I hope you're still here when I get back from work, but if not it has been a pleasure! A really great, fun tenant and super cute too, good luck with everything in your life although you seem to have your head screwed on right and I'm sure you will be successful whatever you turn your hand to.

Favourite moment? Well that's obvious :biggrin: The look on your face when you walked in on Megan and Rebecca, the surprise as you tried to process what was happening between these two shy girls (I believe you said "are you doing a massage?":smile::smile:) and then the look of pleasure as the girls threw you to the bed and Rebecca buried her fingers, and later her tongue, inside you

I only hope that the next batch of tenants have learned from you and if not, I hope to see you back in an apartment at some time in the future (with any luck along with Irma and Megan!)

Safe travels

• Upvote 7

Hello All, here is an appeal:

I woke up at 08:00 Barca time in time for My Belle:heart:'s final nudity but unfortunately fell asleep 5 minutes later.

Please, please if any of you have any nudity from her between 08:05 and 08:50 this morning can you please PM me. It was probably nothing but it was good light and my last chance to see her. I am going to the doctor's in an hour so she might leave while I'm there

She is now exercising.

37 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Belle I hope you're still here when I get back from work, but if not it has been a pleasure! A really great, fun tenant and super cute too, good luck with everything in your life although you seem to have your head screwed on right and I'm sure you will be successful whatever you turn your hand to.

Favourite moment? Well that's obvious :biggrin: The look on your face when you walked in on Megan and Rebecca, the surprise as you tried to process what was happening between these two shy girls (I believe you said "are you doing a massage?":smile::smile:) and then the look of pleasure as the girls threw you to the bed and Rebecca buried her fingers, and later her tongue, inside you

I only hope that the next batch of tenants have learned from you and if not, I hope to see you back in an apartment at some time in the future (with any luck along with Irma and Megan!)

Safe travels

Thanks Benfold for your tribute. She went through a lot in her 3 months and made many friends and even an enemy. I am sad I only saw her on free cam in B1 partly because I am sure i missed many great shots when she shared with Anna and of course I missed that classic night you referred to. I remember reading the post in the morning and it saying how many girls My Belle :heart: had pleasured with a dildo and I thought this has got to be a joke or people getting overexcited. Never mind I have seen some of it thanks to very kind people (which I won't share because it's not mine) although I am sure many others have more footage from that night that I would love to see. If it had been recording I would just have followed My Belle :heart: and ignored everything else and so missed Megan and Rebecca.

I will pay my tribute later but almost no girl has been through more and I sincerely hope that this is not the last I see of her either on RLC, camming or modeling but if it is, I have very much enjoyed her company and wish her all the best for her future.

Anyway off to the doctor's now so if someone is kind enough to capture her final moments I will be most grateful. 

• Upvote 4

Belle

It has been an absolute delight to know you. It's  hard to put my finger on what it is about you, it's the whole package! You ooze cutness, sexiness, cheekiness, friendliness, naiveness, and I love your voice......the list goes on. Oh, nearly forgot your hair, lips (both sets), pert boobs, lovely nipples and arse!  I'll even miss your nose cap! I just want to put you in my pocket and keep you there for ever. I knew there was something about you when you 1st walked into B1 but struggled when you moved to B2. It's a wonder you didn't here me shout Don't go! But I eventually became a premium member so, although I missed the infamous orgy nights, and will probably never get to see them, I've had the pleasure of spending a bit of time with you before you go. Have a safe trip Belle, and I hope you have a great time back with you're family. Have a happy life Belle and I hope you find the perfect partner who can treat you right. You deserve it! Lots of Love xxx

PS Hope to see you back someday :biggrin:

• Upvote 4