Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debo ser tonto, pero cada vez y con las imágenes más de cerca, me da la impresión de que Candy es más como Dasha, observándola en la leva 2 y sobre todo, cuando ella está cerca de la leva 9.
Hoy en día con el pelo recogido y mirando en el espejo, me pareció ver a Dasha, su cuerpo, su rostro, su forma de actuar ...
que estoy loco?

Definitely a case of out with the old, in with the new. I've never seen anyone clean this apartment as well as these three girls since it's been open. The happy harmony between Michelle and Candy is nice to see; let's hope it continues and deepens into something even better :biggrin: Probably wishful thinking but we can only hope ::)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We'll be looking forward to the Tribute.

I just remembered on certain sites when people post pictures of their girlfriends or sisters and ask people to pay tribute what they are actually looking for people to do ... it won't be that kind of tribute. LOL

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Definitely a case of out with the old, in with the new. I've never seen anyone clean this apartment as well as these three girls since it's been open. The happy harmony between Michelle and Candy is nice to see; let's hope it continues and deepens into something even better :biggrin: Probably wishful thinking but we can only hope ::)

yeh I noticed that Happy. Even crossed my mind that a 4th girl was coming in....