Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing you can count on with Barcelona All Girls Apartments, As the door opens and one of the most popular girls leaves, the door will open again to bring us another very beautiful young lady.

Sometimes they become our favorites and sometimes they are just space eaters. You can rest assured that when one leaves another comes to fill those shoes.

Now will we find another little Pixie Belle, maybe just maybe we alreay have one in  Jazzy Jessica. :heart: 

I know one thing Belle danced  her way into many here a CC hearts, and this is one incredible young lady that will not soon be forgotten by the masses who watched her grace the pixels of RLC. :heart: Lets hope in the future she will see us again as we will be watching and waiting.

Be Safe, Be Happy, and Be Well........Miss Belle,Thanks for sharing part of your life with all of us voyuers.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One thing you can count on with Barcelona All Girls Apartments, As the door opens and one of the most popular girls leaves, the door will open again to bring us another very beautiful young lady.

Sometimes they become our favorites and sometimes they are just space eaters. You can rest assured that when one leaves another comes to fill those shoes.

Now will we find another little Pixie Belle, maybe just maybe we alreay have one in  Jazzy Jessica. :heart: 

I know one thing Belle danced  her way into many here a CC hearts, and this is one incredible young lady that will not soon be forgotten by the masses who watched her grace the pixels of RLC. :heart: Lets hope in the future she will see us again as we will be watching and waiting.

Be Safe, Be Happy, and Be Well........Miss Belle,Thanks for sharing part of your life with all of us voyuers.

Great post Starider. In my opinion all the girls coming in are lovely. They all have different looks, traits, personalities and they differ how they behave in the apartments. But I always looks forward to the new arrivals (especially now I'm a premium member :blush:) Belle was a one off but Jazzy Jess is starting to warm to the tasko f filling her boots a as the next pixie :biggrin:. These are the reasons I'm only interested in B! B2 and KK.....

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Michelle is sure taking her time making up her face and with that woollen dress she is wearing, she is really looking hot for a serious date. So much for having a husband at home that she allegedly cares for.

I think she will do a cam show