Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I worry though that with these cam girls people will forget what RLC used to be. After a few weeks of Michelle and Jessica who may step up her shows now doing this RLC will never be the same again. Even if you had Lola, Stella and Belle come back people would be complaining that they didn't give a full explicit cam show.

Same happened once the orgys took place. Everyone expects an Orgy. We do seem to be slowly coming away from that phase though as reality sets it that wont happen. The cam shows are a novelty at the moment. They will get boring so i doubt they will last the test of time.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

hy Belle, 1 kiss and ty x all. i wish you return here with rebecca,megan,lola and make x us new party...

We can only hope Mikelima but Becca and Lola can wear high heels but not the pixies - OK I'll toss you for Megan.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I worry though that with these cam girls people will forget what RLC used to be. After a few weeks of Michelle and Jessica who may step up her shows now doing this RLC will never be the same again. Even if you had Lola, Stella and Belle come back people would be complaining that they didn't give a full explicit cam show.

Not that I wouldn't want to see My Belle :heart: in a full explicit cam show.

this is the new direction taken by RLC, I do not like, but it seems to other people, yes

• Upvote 1

Seeing some of the angry reactions here, I am wondering.

Do people suscribe to a voyeur cam site, where tenants are contractually aware of the cams and have a reward structure based on bonuses, and hope they are prying on innocent unaware girl's secret slices of lives ?

There is an element of performance to anything you'll see on RLC.

• Upvote 2

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Same happened once the orgys took place. Everyone expects an Orgy. We do seem to be slowly coming away from that phase though as reality sets it that wont happen. The cam shows are a novelty at the moment. They will get boring so i doubt they will last the test of time.

Well I guess some time in the next 48 hours that won't become an issue for me.

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Seeing some of the angry reactions here, I am wondering.

Do people suscribe to a voyeur cam site, where tenants are contractually aware of the cams and have a reward structure based on bonuses, and hope they are prying on innocent unaware girl's secret slices of lives ?

There is an element of performance to anything you'll see on RLC.

Yes I have pointed that out before. I'm angry because of Michelle's refusal to get naked with My Belle bacause we could have seen a lot more of My towards the end of her time. That's my real issue.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I guess some time in the next 48 hours that won't become an issue for me.

I have 4 months left i think. A lot can happen in that time and by then i should have an idea of what direction we have gone