Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I heard in Spanish, does not indicate that they are playing to anything, the only thing to the beard, it is difficult for them to express themselves in English, and has repeatedly told the friend that they laugh at it. They are trying to party, when the music ends, but I do not understand what that meant.

Just now, West_California said:

im listening to them speak english. guy by sia says "never ever have i got arrested in new york"

It's a drinking game where one person has to say something that has never happened to him and if the other people have actually experienced it, they have to take a shot of alcohol.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, para algunos de ellos Mi Belle estaba obsesionado con el BF y antes de que Jasmin estaba allí por lo que un montón de que era un mal momento.
Sia embargo, hasta hace un par de días sólo se cambiaría fuera de cámara o bajo una toalla y ahora está trayendo chicos de vuelta. Pero sí había un par de noches cuando Belle estaba listo para la fiesta y las otras chicas no lo eran. Es muy molesto en retrospectiva.

So that you understand why I, on many occasions, get angry with RLC, because they allow this to happen. Now bring guys ... when the house should be "secret" for the safety of the girls ... now I laugh out loud.

• Upvote 1