Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Those puzzles take at least 2-3 days to finish unless you are a fuc*ng genius---so before it is done-they will either give up or be so damn drunk---

Do you think Michelle has the slightest intention of finishing it? But that table is the main focus of My Belle's sexy dancing so it needs to be cleared.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys strategy.
she is the new lola.
use the jigsaw to convince SIA to be uninhibited for us. and so completely isolated Jasmine, who has two opportunities: either undresses for us or go to bed full of anger

Like I said I think there is more going on than meets the eye. Michelle and My Belle are there to party. I just see this as some tactical move. You have witnessed Michelle's behaviour since she arrived. It has been almost non-stop playing to us. She knows her audience does not want to see a jigsaw.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It will catch up to her in aboyt 15 to 20 years.  Instead of looking 40 years her carcass will look like 90.

Oh yes but right now I want to see some fun and Happy juice is not available. Where is the music?