Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Well my week just gets better and better. Now 4 days out of 8 I am out for a significant part of the day which I am sure mY Belle will choose to expose herself in. I really need to find a big Belle fan who I can trust and will cover me for those periods otherwise Belle's finale will be even worse.

Heart tests

Operation

Dentist as a tooth just fractured

Doctor's for heart review.

Just awful, awful timing.

Please Cam, My Belle :heart: and then my worries will be gone because I shall see you in all your glory.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What's this Michelle back . Could my dreams come true? Please have fun with My Sexy Beautiful Belle :heart: - you're rather sexy and beautiful yourself.

Another revealing translation on the Michelle page, Maybe she can get Belle to do some camming for you!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Another revealing translation on the Michelle page, Maybe she can get Belle to do some camming for you!

Thanks sulzer and DES for the heads up. The husband? is cool with the camming and who knows he might not object to girl-on-girl action. My Belle certainly seemed to want it a few nights ago. I am sure My Belle would earn a lot camming - I am just checking my bank account - and surely she is bold enough to do it.

She should try a practice bate before she leaves.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks sulzer and DES for the heads up. The husband? is cool with the camming and who knows he might not object to girl-on-girl action. My Belle certainly seemed to want it a few nights ago. I am sure My Belle would earn a lot camming - I am just checking my bank account - and surely she is bold enough to do it.

She should try a practice bate before she leaves.

That last part about partners and husband has me wondering.:huh:

• Upvote 1

Looking at My Belle now you'd never guess that she could go from the ordinary girl next door having her nails done into a gorgeous sexy model vamp in less than half-an-hour but she can. I just don't think anyone can transform themselves like My Belle :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2