Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Este es el punto que he hecho. Demasiadas chicas hacen esto. Jasmin fue a través de 2 puertas para llegar a mi Belle en la ducha y estas chicas son mucho mejor con la privacidad que algunos ... Ilona, Polya, Milena, Lola, por ejemplo.

I eat as I must be very short of mind ... I do not understand situations often ... Mich, come to B2, to do that? Improve the level of joy of B2? First day, all good humor, good atmosphere, people have fun and believe that it will be a spectacular night ... First, they drink a lot and fast, Belle ends up very drunk, but there are also the mysterious calls ... rumored to be her boyfriend ... I do not think that (but for now I reserve my fears) The second day, everything seems to be good, the girls do not drink too much to avoid falling too drunk ... it is expected that there may be understanding, more when the images of Mich in the possession of a faithful friend are made public. In the end everything goes by the sink, when the girls, without an apparent reason go to bed at an hour not very normal in the house. What nobody says, esque the girls were getting many messages before, and not just looking at social networks. Someone made a noise that it might be that they had to leave early ... error! And let's go to today, prepare the thing well this afternoon, make the manicure, girls dress in an insinuating way ... we all take of course, that tonight, yes! This night is not going to happen ... They appear Kitek's comments, which personally, as we all appreciate his effort ... but by chance, the thing changes, almost overnight and Belle, has plans to leave ... Belle plans? To leave alone without inviting Mich? To me, it seems to me that the less curious, considering, that Mich plays the guest role. After all this, and I am sorry I have extended so much ... To what has come Mich to B2, being B1, so in need of joy so much more than B2?

-––––––––-–

Yo como debo ser muy corto de mente... No entiendo muchas veces las situaciones... Mich, viene a B2, para hacer que? Mejorar el nivel de alegría de B2? Primer día, todo buen humor, buen ambiente, la gente se divierte y cree que va a ser una noche espectacular... Primero, beben mucho y rápido, Belle termina muy borracha, pero también estan las llamadas misteriosas... se rumorea que puede ser su novio... yo no opino eso (pero de momento me reservo mis temores) El segundo día, todo parece ser buen rollo, las niñas no beben demasiado para no caer muy borrachas... se prevee que pueda haber entendimiento, más cuando se hacen públicas las imagenes de Mich en posesión de un amigo fiel. Al final todo se va por el sumidero, cuando las niñas, sin una razón aparente se van a la cama a una hora no muy normal en la casa. Lo que nadie dice, esque las niñas estuvieron recibiendo muchos mensajes antes, y no sólo mirando redes sociales. Alguién lanzo el bulo de que podía ser que ellas tuviesen que salir temprano... error! Y vamos al día de hoy, se prepara la cosa bien esta tarde, se hacen la manicura, las niñas se visten de una forma insinuante... todos damos por supuesto, que esta noche, si! De esta noche no va a pasar... Aparecen los comentarios de Kitek, que personalmente, como todos apreciamos su esfuerzo... pero casualidad, la cosa cambia, casi de la noche a la mañana y Belle, tiene planes para salir... Belle planes? Salir ella sola sin invitar a Mich? A mí, me parece cuanto menos curioso, teniendo en cuenta, que Mich hace el papel de invitada. Después de todo esto, y siento haberme extendido tanto... A que ha venido Mich a B2, estando B1, tan necesitado de alegría tanto más que B2?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xtwonine said:

How did Sia even make it thru RLC interview? She is boring af sitting there on her laptop all day and hides from cams. Then, there's Michelle who is basically been in this apt even tho shes listed for the other apt. 

Are you a female??  Yes or No

7 minutes ago, xtwonine said:

How did Sia even make it thru RLC interview? She is boring af sitting there on her laptop all day and hides from cams. Then, there's Michelle who is basically been in this apt even tho shes listed for the other apt. 

That's what always gets me too, the hiring seems to be so erratic almost like they will take anyone half way good looking. I suppose it can't be easy to find the good ones and when they are in between contracts somebody has to fill the space.