Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

I really would have liked to see what Jasmin would be like in an apartment with someone like Lola/Stella or Irma/Ilona. She clearly has a fun side that sneaks out occasionally, but her current roommates are never going to bring it out of her. Maybe that wouldn't make a difference, but I think there's a decent chance that it would.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Nick said:

If Jasmin want she can do fun thing I  think she has problem with other girls I think insecurity 

Really after Becca's last 2 nights? This looks a piss take to me. 5 minutes after Belle goes to bed she does this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

I really would have liked to see what Jasmin would be like in an apartment with someone like Lola/Stella or Irma/Ilona. She clearly has a fun side that sneaks out occasionally, but her current roommates are never going to bring it out of her. Maybe that wouldn't make a difference, but I think there's a decent chance that it would.

I think she would stay in her room don't com out , the way I see :angry:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

I agree someone more assertive like Lola would help bring some of that out of her but certainly not the fault of someone like Bell. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Lima schläft Schon und Melissa sentado auf dem Bett und ein Buch en schreibt

Thank you very much. I meant that the girls leave many hours from home. And the house is no longer gay. Michelle, all day in social networks and Lima, acting as a companion. Today Kitek, can say if I said something that is not true. Lima in the kitchen has been very graphic and you have understood everything.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kitek said:

None, pure speculation. 

As I said. The speculation came about because Jasmin wouldn't join in any party. I speculated that either of her own volition or that of her BF (because he's the only other candidate for influence) that sh ethought that dancing with othe girls was tantamount to lesbianism. I respected that view but then of course she did dance with other girls and th next night she left them play (massage ... oh please) with her tits so that theory was wrong or she just did it to please Becca. She has not partied since. But tonight (and she's on the phone at the moment) Belle really made an effort to get her to join in and her old beliefs/insecurities came back. However to do what she did which was to leap around the bed like Belle 5 minutes after Belle had gone to bed ... well I know some are you are going to forgive her anything ... it seemed like this was an oh we can all jump around crazily if that's what you want dig at the RLC viewers.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

However to do what she did which was to leap around the bed like Belle 5 minutes after Belle had gone to bed ... well I know some are you are going to forgive her anything ... it seemed like this was an oh we can all jump around crazily if that's what you want dig at the RLC viewers.

It was treason   just treason  I say--- send her to the gallows  off with her head  !!    All joking of course !   LOL

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Nein, die Chance war an Halloween in B1 und auch nicht genützt

There's a big difference between a party organized by Lima and one organized by Lola. Lola (and some of the other girls like Irma/Ilona) seemed to have an effect where most of the girls wanted to be her friend and spend time with her. Lima seems to have the opposite effect.

8 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I agree someone more assertive like Lola would help bring some of that out of her but certainly not the fault of someone like Bell. 

Oh, I'm not blaming Belle. She is who she is and I like her.  But she doesn't have the charisma/force of personality to influence Jasmin. Maybe Lola or Irma wouldn't either, who knows.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Here's what happened with Lola, because they were in the house together.

Jasmin went to bed at a ridiculously early hour when we all know she doesn't go to sleep until a much later time when a party started.

Lola persuaded her to get out of bed almost marching her back to the LR.

She went to the sofa then lay down and as soon as no-one was looking went back to bed.

This is not the fault of all the other girls. This is Jasmin. It is her problem but his prevented fun on several occasions.

Lola would not have persuaded her to do anything. She would however have stripped off in front of her grabbed the music control and forced her into bed and posibly to move back to B1.

• Upvote 2