Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't quite remember. She had 2 nights of the vibrator up her hole then Coke Boy and after repeated drug taking and fuckings at B1 I never saw her again.

Stone is off a couple of days.  The vibe was before coke boy.  The morning she left, they got up and she started packing.  She had most of it quickly, then saw him to the door, and they went UM within an hour later.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Anna hasn't been gone long enough to warrant a return..

Anna isn't a leader. Anna I don't fancy. Anna pulls out of the girl stuff before anything happens so I really don't want her back even if her and My Belle have a thing unless of course I get to see My Belle's clearly lit detailed spread pussy of course. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Stone is off a couple of days.  The vibe was before coke boy.  The morning she left, they got up and she started packing.  She had most of it quickly, then saw him to the door, and they went UM within an hour later.

She must have packed when it was UM because she didn't do it for anyone to see. I was thinking that was the night when she had the vibe jammed in her hole.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Anna isn't a leader. Anna I don't fancy. Anna pulls out of the girl stuff before anything happens so I really don't want her back even if her and My Belle have a thing unless of course I get to see My Belle's clearly lit detailed spread pussy of course. :biggrin:

those days of partying like before are all said and done lets move on to the next chapter.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She must have packed when it was UM because she didn't do it for anyone to see. I was thinking that was the night when she had the vibe jammed in her hole.

I know what I saw.  After her last round with her boy toy, she started packing.  It was Samsonite luggage.  Her and the boy was talking and giggly.  She was 90% packed at UM.

1 minute ago, canito said:

those days of partying like before are all said and done lets move on to the next chapter.

Well you would have thought but My Belle was all over Michelle and I think to more than just nakedly dance. My Belle:heart: may be primarily hetero but certain girls, Caro and Michelle, she wants. If HJ were on the table My Belle:heart:would be searching for a dildo. 

2 minutes ago, canito said:

There won't be anymore Lesbian licking in this place.  It takes drugs to fuel that and RLC I wouldn't think wants the hassle of all the complaints that follow.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It wouldn't be worth the time and effort just to come back for a month and then leave again.

I just remember what someone said about 30 days here, must wait 30 days.  I know nothing else about how it works.  My traveling days are mostly over and when I did travel I was on an US warship most of the time.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There won't be anymore Lesbian licking in this place.  It takes drugs to fuel that and RLC I wouldn't think wants the hassle of all the complaints that follow.

yup.you wanna see pussy eating go to ninas or corinas apt.