Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Anna isn't a leader. Anna I don't fancy. Anna pulls out of the girl stuff before anything happens so I really don't want her back even if her and My Belle have a thing unless of course I get to see My Belle's clearly lit detailed spread pussy of course. :biggrin:

"Anna isn't a leader" that's an understatement, She spent that whole orgy night following Apeman around the house like a long lost puppy lol

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, F219 said:

I just remember what someone said about 30 days here, must wait 30 days.  I know nothing else about how it works.  My traveling days are mostly over and when I did travel I was on an US warship most of the time.

The way I understand it is they can stay up to 90 days over a 180 day period in any area of the Schengen Zone. After their 90 days has been depleted then they must return Home. If they arrive back home after 90 days then it could be a year or more before they get to leave again. If they make it home on time then they have to wait 90 days before they can apply to leave again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The way I understand it is they can stay up to 90 days over a 180 day period in any area of the Schengen Zone. After their 90 days has been depleted then they must return Home. If they arrive back home after 90 days then it could be a year or more before they get to leave again. If they make it home on time then they have to wait 90 days before they can apply to leave again.

Thank you.  That is good to know.