Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because the way Sia was treated and ignored last night it might have given her a good reason to move to B1. But since she's still asleep I don't think that's going to happen. I think when B1 is back online Michelle will be gone and it will just be the 2 girls for now....

They can always send Michelle back where she should be at B1. Otherwise RLC is Falsely Advertising.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Debido a la forma en que fue tratado Sia e ignoró ayer por la noche que podría haberle dado una buena razón para pasar a B1. Pero puesto que todavía está dormido no creo que eso vaya a suceder. Creo que cuando B1 está de vuelta en línea Michelle se ha ido y que sólo será el 2 chicas por ahora ....

But I do not know if the relations since last night, can become the same.
Mich, from my point of view, has tried several sexual approaches to Belle, but for some causes or others, I think someone from outside, has not agreed with those sexual approaches, whoever ... Have come to an end.
And now I do not agree with being a couple of Belle, since she has had approaches, both before returning from her lightning trip and after ... dances and massages, for the one who is skinny by heart.
Until somebody does not justify me to the contrary, and taking note of other comments, it's a shame that they are not made public ... but I think that RLC, is being careful not to give those safic games on the cameras. Your reasons will have, but I do not seem correct.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They can always send Michelle back where she should be at B1. Otherwise RLC is Falsely Advertising.

I totally agree. I think this should have been in place from the beginning. By all means visit and party in the other apartments but remain residents where they are assigned. Otherwise what is the point of posting their names

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Siempre pueden enviar Michelle vuelta a donde debe estar en B1. De lo contrario RLC es falsamente Publicidad.

They do not say that they do not intervene in the life of the girls?
Are not they the ones who decide at any moment?
Are not girls the ones who make the decisions to make or break their free will?
Or they are for some things, example; Have your clients 2 hours looking at the chairs, leaving empty houses hours and hours later to come to the houses just to sleep, and are not to be where you feel like ...

Since RLC does not give answers to these questions I leave here to see if I have more luck and someone knows how to respond to this ignorant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No dicen que ellos no intervienen en la vida de las niñas?
No son ellas las que deciden en cada momento?
No son las niñas las que ellas toman las decisiones de hacer o deshacer a su libre alvedrío?
O lo son para unas cosas, ejemplo; tener a sus clientes 2 horas mirando los sillones, dejar las casas vacias horas y horas para después venir a las casas solo a dormír, y no lo son para estar donde les dá la gana...
Ya que RLC no da respuestas a estas preguntas las dejo aquí a ver si tengo más suerte y alguien sabe dar respuesta a este ignorante.

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

They do not say that they do not intervene in the life of the girls?
Are not they the ones who decide at any moment?
Are not girls the ones who make the decisions to make or break their free will?
Or they are for some things, example; Have your clients 2 hours looking at the chairs, leaving empty houses hours and hours later to come to the houses just to sleep, and are not to be where you feel like ...

Since RLC does not give answers to these questions I leave here to see if I have more luck and someone knows how to respond to this ignorant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No dicen que ellos no intervienen en la vida de las niñas?
No son ellas las que deciden en cada momento?
No son las niñas las que ellas toman las decisiones de hacer o deshacer a su libre alvedrío?
O lo son para unas cosas, ejemplo; tener a sus clientes 2 horas mirando los sillones, dejar las casas vacias horas y horas para después venir a las casas solo a dormír, y no lo son para estar donde les dá la gana...
Ya que RLC no da respuestas a estas preguntas las dejo aquí a ver si tengo más suerte y alguien sabe dar respuesta a este ignorante.

RLC can never give an Honest Response.   They always give the same BS Spiel each time they answer.  Than You for showing your interest in RLC  and then a bunch of BS follows after that.   :biggrin:

hace 33 minutos, StnCld316 dijo:

Si any equipo de limpieza ESTABA ALLI Hubiera Sido Ayer Cuando ESTABA UM Durante 8 horas.

All right ...
Also, that windows ... That building has balconies on both sides, are not windows that can only be cleaned from the outside ...
If something is possible, and if it is true that Mich comes to B2, this will be the time you need to pick up your things, and clean the room.

A quite selfish performance last night from Michelle and Belle I thought, after Michelle gets Sia pissed then her and Belle disappear to the balcony for hours smoking, talking and who knows what else, leaving Sia to entertain the troops on her own. She danced and drank herself to a standstill and only when she collapses in bed do the other two come in from the cold and go to bed themselves. Bad form girls and if it's done anything it has raised my respect and admiration for Sia - and she's remarkably pretty as well ::) she reminds me a bit of Anna when she was here first time round this time last year. Yes, you'll do for me Sia.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

A quite selfish performance last night from Michelle and Belle I thought, after Michelle gets Sia pissed then her and Belle disappear to the balcony for hours smoking, talking and who knows what else, leaving Sia to entertain the troops on her own. She danced and drank herself to a standstill and only when she collapses in bed do the other two come in from the cold and go to bed themselves. Bad form girls and if it's done anything it has raised my respect and admiration for Sia - and she's remarkably pretty as well ::) she reminds me a bit of Anna when she was here first time round this time last year. Yes, you'll do for me Sia.

Bad form yes. But i know when your drinking time goes faster than you think. They maybe went out there got chatting and time just past by without even thinking. Easy done. I doubt they will have done it on purpose to ditch Sia. Im not completely defending them but it could be what happened.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree to some extent, if you're in a group but not when there're only 3 of you....

Yes your right. Belle can chatter away for hours once she gets going with her stories though. When they came back in they probaby thought oh Shit Sia has gone to bed.

• Upvote 1