Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that RLC was a serious company and prepared but I see that there is complete anarchy, each girl chooses where to go depending on the sympathies, this is the mirror of what lies ahead, we expect to see the new girls but I'm pretty depressed, still waiting to give my money earned by hard work at these makeshift persons

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well looks like My Belle:heart:'s not going out just yet but if she intends another show with Michelle in just those white bra and panties, it could be special because they will come off.

Maybe she got the let down text, she is hiding her beauty behind the cushion

23 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Tal vez ella consiguió el texto decepción, ella se esconde su belleza detrás del cojín

Tonight is going to be that they do not give it to me ... if as I read to Belle the plans have been twisted ... And the other two, where have they gotten? I do not think Sia is going to stick to anything tonight. This morning he got up with a hangover, asked Candy to buy him "Aspirinas", prove that using the translator, he defends well in Spanish. Cause Candy, I'm not so sure.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

LOL OK 2-1 on that she's intending to go out to see a man (but we've seen her intend to and not before), 4-1 against that she's going to stay in, 8-1 against that she's just going clubbing, 20-1 against that she's seeing a woman.

lol and party in the house?

I'm jokey