Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Isn't it a little fast to draw conclutions? Candy has been here just over 1 day, they should always be given at least 1 week to get used to the enviroment, before judgeing. Some use a really long time to get the potensial out (Megan)

TBF I had very little idea of Megan's existence apart from someone posting me a video because they thought I would like her but Candy has been here 3 days and she knows My Belle and Michelle well so she has an advantage.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So has the little pixie been pissed on again BB?

?

Oh I see, well judging from kitek's translation you'd think so, but no make up and indoor party wear - I'm not sure where she saw this evening going.

3 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Ilona was the first day not shy

Within a couple of days of her arrival she had shown pussy and anus on the couch ... while Sara and White were out. She signaled the change and then Irma rammed it home.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Also Megan had the advantage of being there before we had many expectations but I seem to remember Megan and Amy (especially) getting some stick. 

Almost every girl has a period where the viewer is not satisfied with her, even Belle has drawn a few complaints recently. There were complaints about Ilona, Polya, Megan, Stella and more, and all gave us some of the best viewing we have seen on RLC. Only Irma and Anna have had largely positive reviews throughout their entire stays, and Anna benefitted from the lower expectations first time around as you said

Sadly, the girls who start off with the highest expectations seem to cause the biggest disappointment amongst the most people

Edit - Elisa too was all positive, even when there were concerns about her drinking, although she hasn't been a big hit since returning in her own apartment

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Almost every girl has a period where the viewer is not satisfied with her, even Belle has drawn a few complaints recently. There were complaints about Ilona, Polya, Megan, Stella and more, and all gave us some of the best viewing we have seen on RLC. Only Irma and Anna have had largely positive reviews throughout their entire stays, and Anna benefitted from the lower expectations first time around as you said

Sadly, the girls who start off with the highest expectations seem to cause the biggest disappointment amongst the most people

You're spot on

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Edit - Elisa too was all positive, even when there were concerns about her drinking, although she hasn't been a big hit since returning in her own apartment

Actually i wasn't positive about Elisa because of the drinking but not for anything else. And I thought Anna owed everything because of her association with Irma. I thought she was a sweet girl but dull although she improved. I guess that's what you meant - if you have low expectations to begin with you are not going to be disappointed and maybe pleasantly surprised.